epilogue ^^

two years have passed, and jungkook continues to have the privilege of falling in love everyday. who knew mcdonalds would have be the reason for the entirety of his happiness.

he's mclovin it.

taehyung no longer works at mcdonalds. he quit right after finishing college, and he can't say he misses it all that much. especially since all his friends soon followed in his footsteps.

every now and then he had to listen to all the reasons as to why seokjin misses it dearly. he was now planning on escaping their shared apartment.

although he did mean that jokingly (sort of), he honestly didn't spend a lot of his time there. he basically moved into jungkook's place after realizing that jimin was almost always with yoongi.

weird how things turned out.

there they were, in jungkook's room as he went over his outfit selection. "do you think yoongi hyung will make fun of me in this? maybe I should change" he said to the other, although he really was just speaking to himself.

"no no! do not change. you've changed three times in the last ten minutes," taehyung yelled out. jungkook turned and giggled as he walked over to where the boy was seated.

standing in between his legs, he smiled brightly at the older. "jimin hyung said that exact same thing to me when I was getting ready for our first date. we were so young" he pretended to wipe a fake tear.

"well, guess you haven't changed all that much then" taehyung looked at him through his bangs. jungkook shrugged as he began playing with the hairs.

"let's finish up, babe, yoongi hyung wants us over at around 5:30" taehyung said as he pat the younger's bottom. jungkook nodded and grabbed a few more things that were scattered around his room before exiting the room.

they walked down the stairs together as jungkook looked around the house to make sure there wasn't anything left turned on.

just as he could confirm the coast was clear, the younger received a message on his phone.

jiminie:
do you guys need a ride?

j:
typing...

"hyung, jimin hyung is asking if we need a ride," jungkook screamed across the house as the older was in the bathroom.

"tell him no, i feel like walking today," he yelled back.

j:
we're ok, don't worry hyung,
we'll be on our way in two minutes

jiminie:
alright, be careful on the way here

j:
yes sir👍

putting his phone back into his pocket, he looked up to see the other walking back.

"ready to go?" he asked.

taehyung kissed his cheek. "seems like it, let's go," he placed his hand into the younger's. locking the door, they began their travel to yoongi's house, enjoying the weather.

"it's not as cold as I thought it would be" taehyung looked at what he was wearing, and pouted. jungkook thought he looked cute.

"you look cozy and cuddly, my favorite combo" he answered. taehyung puffed out his cheeks, causing jungkook to pinch them.

"how come you wanted to walk today?" Jungkook asked as he swung their intertwined hands back and forth.