three

"hi, welcome to mcdonalds, how can I help you?"

a boy with dimples on both of his cheeks. again, not the guy jungkook was looking for. he was cute though. what's up with this mcdonalds possessing hot people only??

jungkook hoped his guy was cute too.

the younger said nothing, slamming his hand down on the counter. the employee behind the counter jumped at his action.

"i'd like to apply for a job here," he stated. namjoon looked at him with concern.

"are you sure? actually, are you ok? I don't see why you would ever wish that upon yourself"

jungkook crossed his arms. "listen, I've got my reasons,". the employee shrugged his shoulders.

"alright, I'll get my mana-"

"NO!" namjoon widened his eyes.

"please don't call him over, he scares me. just- can't you just bring me the application?" jungkook begged, leaning against the counter. namjoon bit his lip.

"alright, i'll be right back" he made his way to the back. jungkook hummed and kept his hands in his pockets while he waited patiently. no one seemed to be coming in so he didn't see a reason to step aside.

suddenly, the door opened. he turned his head to see the same guy again. cap on, and jacket draped over his body, he couldn't help but be curious as to who this guy was. he was about to speak to him before namjoon returned, paper in hand.

jungkook watched silently as the guy entered the back room. 'he works here, interesting'

"alright, i had to pull a couple of strings but here, fill this out and then leave, immediately!" jungkook was taken aback from his tone listened nevertheless.

he filled it out and handed it back once he was all done. namjoon removed it from his grasp and pursed his lips. jungkook stood there, not realizing that the other was waiting for him to leave.

"oh, right! bye..." he squinted to see the name on his tag. "namjoon-ah" he waved and namjoon walked back to the office, handing yoongi the application.

just as he was about to leave, he had the sudden urge to pee. it wouldn't hurt if he ran quickly to the bathroom and then disappeared. and he did just that.

well, more like tried to.

he did his business and went to wash his hands. air drying them, he pulled the door with his elbows and walked out, forgetting the speed he was supposed to leave at.

"no problem!" he overheard namjoon say to some customer. jungkook continued walking.

"namjoon! what did you say jungko- why the fuck are you in my restaurant again?" yoongi spat out. jungkook froze, looking around to see if he was speaking to someone else.

he wasn't.

he missed the way namjoon shook he head and motioned towards him to be quiet.

"I came to apply for a job" he said oblivious to anyone else. yoongi glared at him.

"a job? don't tell me you're jungkook," the boy nodded his head happily. namjoon shut his eyes hard.

just like that, yoongi held out the piece of paper and ripped it to shreds in front of everyone. he turned to look at namjoon.

"next time, let the person know we're not hiring," he walked back to his office. namjoon looked at the younger, feeling pity.

god, did he hate that stupid manager. he prayed that jimin would suck his dick soon enough so he can start being nicer towards him.

there's always tomorrow.

i love mcdonalds ^3^