💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇4💛Stay with me forever?

Mikey:This is where we first met Y/n.

Y/n:First time ?

Mikey:Do you remember that?

Flashback:

You were wandering the streets at night alone with your skateboard, when you come across a little Mikey.You stop and go see what he's doing here all alone at this hour.

Y/n:Hey, Mikey right?

He didn't answer you.

Y/n:I am Y/n , we are in the same school

No answer yet.

Y/n:Listen I was wondering, what are you doing all alone here at this hour?

He turns his head to one side and finally answers you.

Mikey:I could say the same about you

Y/n:Ok it's true, I shouldn't have told you

He turns around and smiles at you.You sit on the sidewalk next to him.

Y/n:Won't your family be concerned?

Mikey:No

Y/n:Did you argue with them?

He pouts and turns away.

Y/n:Listen....if you don't want to talk to them that's fine, I will, but you should go home. It's really late, you shouldn't be out alone at this hour.

Without answering you, he took the phone out of his pocket and gave it to you.

Y/n:Thank you

You could have sworn you saw a dusting of pink creeping up his cheeks.You picked up the phone and dialed his older brother's number.

Shinichiro:Mikey! Finally answer!

Y/n:No , I'm not Mikey,I'm his 'friend' Y/n.

Shinichiro:Oh ok, but where is my brother?

Y/n:Your brother is standing here, right next to me, but he doesn't seem to want to talk to anyone.

Shinichiro:Oh I see, thank you so much for calling, I'm coming to pick it up now

Y/n:Okay,I send you the location.

After sending him the location, give Mikey the phone back and wait for his brother or someone else to come.

You have waited for three hours but still no one has arrived.

Y/n:Mikey listen, I'll take you home. You can't stay here. I don't want you to get sick.

He didn't answer.

Y/n:Let's do this, if you come with me to your house I'll buy you a lot of dorayaki!

Instantly his eyes lit up and his face shone with joy and happiness.

Mikey:Really !?

Y/n:Certain!

Mikey:Thank you Y/n

He gave you a very strong hug.

Y/n:You're welcome Mikey, but your hug is choking me.

Mikey:Oh sorry but I'm so happy !

Y/n:Don't worry.

Mikey:So...is that a promise?

Y/n:it's a promise