💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 9💛for Draken

Takemichi mind:

No, how could this happen? Saving Draken was my mission, instead I unloaded all the responsibilities on my sister again, as an older brother I am a failure.She got herself stabbed in Draken's place to change the future, to save Hina and Draken.But now she will die!

Takemichi:Sis!

As Mikey fights he hears takemichi's screams.

Mikey:What's up takemichy!?

Takemichi:My sister, she was stabbed!

At that moment Mikey seems to go on a rampage, he tries to reach you but the members of the Moebius prevent him.Then it is caught and thrown away by hamna.

Then it is caught and thrown away by hamna

(Gif)

Draken:Come on takemichi let's take her to the hospital!Carry her on my shoulders!

Takemichi lifts you up and puts you on Draken's shoulders, for the street Emma and Hina also arrive.

Emma-Hina:Y/n!

They rushing over to you.

Emma:We called an ambulance! Do not worry! Is Y/n okay?!

Draken:She's alive! But the breath is getting weaker...

Hina:We have to put pressure on the wound.

They take a cloth and start putting pressure on the wound to stop the blood but to no avail, now they can only wait for the ambulance to arrive.But after a while it doesn't come and there's already a lot of blood.

Takemichi:Hina but why does the ambulance take so long to arrive? Are we sure this is the place?

Hina:Yes....but it seems the roads are blocked due to the festival and the rain

Takemichi in the distance sees a group of Toman members approaching them.

Takemichi:What are you guys doing here?!

Boy1:Draken isn't dead yet

Kyomasa:That little girl stood in my way, humiliated me, beat me, she have pay the consequences, better die, but I still have to fix you Draken!

Draken:Bastard!

Draken and takemichi start a fight and are also joined by takemichi's friends, they finally hear the sound of the ambulance.

Draken:Bring Y/n's body to the ambulance, we'll cover you!

Emma-Hina:All right

Emma and Hina take your body and carry it in the ambulance.