💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 24💛wounds

Mikey and I were on the beach walking a bit, I took off my shoes because I like to feel the water under my feet.Everything was so quiet until Mikey's phone rang.He answered the phone and walked away for a moment, from a distance I could see his worried face.After the call he came back to me.

Y/n:Mikey what happened? You look worried.

Mikey:Your brother, indeed, he and the captains of the Toman

Mikey:Your brother, indeed, he and the captains of the Toman....were beaten by the Tenjiku

Silence fell between us. You know the Tenjiku, they are not commendable people, and your brother and your friends were beaten by them, you dare not imagine what pain they must have felt.

Mikey:Sorry but I have to go, I have to organize a meeting for tonight, if you don't feel like attending, I understand-

Y/n:I will come

Mikey:Really ?

Y/n:I can not not come , should I not come because I am afraid ? Forget it .

You are standing next to your brother, you are at the Toman meeting,you felt like crying seeing his face full of wounds, thinking that he was even worse off before

You are standing next to your brother, you are at the Toman meeting,you felt like crying seeing his face full of wounds, thinking that he was even worse off before.While he was being beaten , you were having fun with Mikey , how selfish could you be , you had to be there to protect him .Mikey and Draken start the reunion.

Draken:Yesterday , our members have been beaten by Tenjiku form Yokohama!

The low-ranking members of the Toman wonder who Tenjiku actually is.

Draken:Tenjiku is a band that was recently founded. We don't know exactly what the gang is like. We seek any information from about them from you guys!But first let's talk about those of the first division!

My brother and chifuyu with the other captains explain what happened to them with Tenjiku and information about them.The more I hear what they say the more it petrified me.

Draken:Mikey,does this line up with the rest of our members who have been attacked?

Mikey:They got beaten up by Madarame.

Draken:I see....Toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of 9TH generation Black Dragon...

Mucho:Madarame is also a S62.

Mikey:I understand ,which means that Tenjiku is a group formed by boys of the S62 generation who that never teamed up . But now they have signed a team together

Draken:They must have a very deep connection with Toman.

Mikey:ANYWAYS, I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE'RE GETTING BEATEN UP!WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOKOHAMA NEXT!

Draken like all the other members smiles happy about this.

Y/n mind:

I see my brother a little worried though, it will be because kisaki will also be there.At this rate, we will continue our war with kisaki indefinitely, during this battle, I will kill him, it's the only way to move forward and finally put an end to this. I don't care about the consequences.

 I don't care about the consequences

~~~

Will Y/n be able to kill kisaki?