💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 19💛Y/n's past

Taiju started lending my brother, hakkai and Yuzuha are terrified.

Taiju:So this is the strength of the Toman!? You make me laugh!

Taiju:Hakkai ,beat this guy to death.

Hakkai petrified at those words but did nothing, his brother approached him and looked into his eyes.

Taiju:Didn't you hear me!? I told you, kill him!

Taiju:You are a member of Toman you must assume your responsibilities!

Hakkai:Taiju, he didn't know he was in Black Dragon territory, please.

Taiju:I don't give a shit, didn't hear I gave you an order? You are my brother, and that matters more than Toman. In other words this is worth more than the Toman.Family ties are more important than friends , right ?

Yuzuha:Taiju!

Yuzuha:Stop threatening hakkai.

Taiju throws a punch at Yuzuha, she was about to fall to the ground from the impact but I catch her.

Taiju:Yuzuha, it's all your fault, you didn't raise him well, I'll clarify the concept later

Y/n:Yuzuha are you okay?

My brother gets up and he also intrudes into the speech.

Takemichi:Ok that you are part of the same family, but Yuzuha is still a woman, how dare you hit a woman who is your sister?

Taiju:This is Shiba family business , you have nothing to do with this little shit . Hakkai, look closely, I'll take care of your problem. This is family.

Then he beats my brother bloody.

(Gif of your action.)

I take his arm and pull him away from my brother.

Y/n:Don't touch my Nii-san!

Taiju easily frees himself from my grip, he punches me but I dodge.

Taiju:Hanagaki takemichi, tell me, is she your older or younger sister?

Takemichi:My little sister, Y/n is my little sister

Taiju:What a laugh! the older brother should protect you, not the other way around.

Taiju was about to attack again and I also prepared myself.

Hakkai:Y/n stop!

Y/n:What?

Hakkai:I will leave Toman, I will join Black Dragon and I will help you, but leave takemichi and Y/n alone, this is my offer !

I walked Yuzuha home while hakkai took my brother to our house, when i got home i treated my brother's wounds and his friends and chifuyu came to visit, i let them talk about their own things. Today was the day...