💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 22💛Expelled

You're currently in a Toman meeting, usually Mikey tells you in advance what the meeting will be about, but this time he didn't tell you anything.

Draken:Let's start the first meeting of the year of all Tokyo manji gang members!

(Gif)

Draken:Toman has been in conflict with the Black Dragons for a long time, but we agreed on a truce.However, it was broken due to conflicts between the Shiba brothers, the second division vice captain,Hakkai Shiba and the leader of the Black Dragons.Then, thanks to the independent action of the first division vice captain and a member of the first division, the second division captain, mitsuya , Mikey , Y/n and I ,we fought and defeated Taiju Shiba and all the Black Dragons! Some members would like to tell you about what happened.

Draken:Shiba hakkai! Come forward!

Hakkai steps forward and stands next to Draken and begins to explain what happened.

Hakkai:It all started with a lie that I selfishly told. To back up that lie, I dragged my family, Toman, into this matter.Things came to a head, and it became a war between Toman and Black Dragon.It's only my fault . To all of you... I apologize.

Some members of the Toman did not seem to understand, but the captains supported Hakkai.By doing so, all the others also forgave him.

Mitsuya:Hakkai, you will continue to be the assistant captain of the second division. It's fine with you guys?

Everyone cheered a Yes in the name of Hakkai.

Draken:Now, Inui Seishu and Hajime Kokonoi, step forward.

Inui and kokonoi stepped forward and introduced themselves to the Toman members.They also explained why they came here.

Mikey:The Black Dragons, they'll be under the command of the 1st Division!

Baji:Mikey what does that mean!?

Mikey:I respect their decision, they said they wanted to stay in the same division as takemichi.

Takemichi:Me?

Inui and kokonoi approach takemichi, saying that if he needs help then he can ask them.

Chifuyu:Will they have an ulterior motive?

Mikey:For now I don't know, let's just watch and trust them for now.

Mikey:In the end, as for the Christmas conflict I have something to say.

Baji:Now it's going to be fun, I've suspected this moment for a long time.

Baji tugs at the hem of my uniform.

Y/n:What are you referring to?

Baji:You will see...