💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 11💛sleep together

Yesterday Mikey gave you his uniform and today you wanted to give it back.You took great care of it even if you don't quite understand why he gave it to you.

You met him with his sister Emma, ​​you increased your pace to reach them.

Y/n:Emma , Mikey!

Hearing the sound of your voice they turned in your direction.

Emma:Y/n! Sorry if I couldn't come to see you in the hospital but there was always someone there every time! And when I wanted to come to see you, they told me you'd already been discharged, are you sure you're okay? Could it be that they discharged you too early?

Y/n:Don't worry, by the way ,Mikey I have the uniform here

Mikey:Thank you

Emma:We are going to the mall, come with us!

Y/n:No Emma I-

I don't even have time to finish the sentence because Emma has dragged you along with them.

You were in a makeup shop and Emma made arrangements for you to try some too.

Emma:Look at this Y/n! I'm sure it would look great on your lips!

Then Mikey came over and got a lipstick and put it on your lips.

Mikey:This looks better

Y/n:You say ? Then I'll take that.

Mikey put his hand on your chin and lifted your face forcing you to look at him he got very close to your face,so many that your breaths touch

Mikey put his hand on your chin and lifted your face forcing you to look at him he got very close to your face,so many that your breaths touch .

Mikey:Can I try it too?

You went all red, then Emma intervened.

Emma:Mikey stop making her uncomfortable! Can't you see she's embarrassed!

Mikey:Ok ok sorry, just kidding!

It didn't seem like it to me.

Mikey walked away leaving Emma and me to talk to ourselves.