💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 29💛restart from the beginning

A/n:Before reading this chapter I recommend you go and see the end of the previous one to understand why I changed it

Mikey woke up in a bed that was strangely too familiar to him, it's his room yes, but his room from when he was little.The room he had before Shinichiro died,he looks in the mirror and sees that his body is that of a child.

Mikey:How is it possible!?

Did he go back in time? He knew that Takemichi and Y/n had powers, but he didn't know how it was activated, at first he thought he was dreaming, because it couldn't be true...right?

He pinched his cheeks trying to wake up but nothing happens, if all this was real then...

Mikey:Shinichiro!

He ran to the kitchen to check if it's all true, his doubts dispelled when he saw his brother alive.

Mikey:Shinichiro!

Mikey immediately ran to hug him.

Shinichiro:Mikey what's wrong with you!?

Mikey:It's you ! You are alive ! And it's not an illusion or a dream!

Shinichiro:Of course I'm here and I'm alive! What do you think !? But what's wrong with you? Did you have a bad dream?

Mikey:No, it's just...

Before Mikey could continue speaking, he was interrupted by a pair of voices coming from outside his house.Mikey and Shinichiro ran outside to check and saw Emma scolding Baji for punching a boy.

Mikey:Wait a second...you're...Takemichy!

Takemichi:That nickname...Mikey is that you!?

Emma:I'm not understanding...so...

Emma-mikey-takemichi-:We all traveled through time thanks to Y/n's powers!

Baji-Shinichiro-:Um...who is Y/n?

Emma:Don't worry, you will soon get to know her and love her like us!

Then the threesome ran away all happy.

Mikey:I can't believe it was possible!

Emma:Who do you tell! It's the first time I've had an adventure like this.

Takemichi:But why are we running!?

Emma-Mikey-:I do not know !

Then Mikey, since he wasn't looking where he was going, crashed against a person

Mikey:I am sorry,I-...eh!?

Mikey-Emma-Takemichi-:Y/n!?

You were a little different than they remembered you as a child, but they didn't care

Y/n:uh?Sorry, do I know you? How do you know my name?