💛𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 20💛I....

When I got home my brother kept me posted on a few things, he told chifuyu that he was from the future, and that he trained with kisaki to stop hakkai and taiju. But he didn't tell me more, he didn't want to explain more than this because he didn't want me to get in the way, he didn't want me to risk my life like other times.

Y/n:But...I can help you! Please nii-san tell me more!

Takemichi:No, I can't tell you more, I don't want to get you into more trouble, please, I told you these things to make you feel calmer, not to make you more nervous.

Y/n:I know but...How can I feel comfortable knowing that you run a certain risk, I can't let you go alone please, let me come with you.

Takemichi:No Y/n, this time, please, let me protect you, let me resolve the situation just like I had to do the other times, this time, try to relax, go for a walk or go shopping with Emma, ​​do you need money?

Y/n:nii-san...

You were walking through the streets when you heard the sound of a motorbike coming towards you

You were walking through the streets when you heard the sound of a motorbike coming towards you.You turned to see and it was Mikey.

Mikey:Hey Y/n!

Y/n:Mikey...

Mikey:What are you doing now?

Y/n:Nothing ,Why?

Mikey:Do you want to come for a ride with me?

Y/n:Ok...

You got on the bike and held on to Mikey. The ride on the bike was very quiet, the wind whipping your hair and the noise of the cars making you get into the trans.You were pulled out of your thoughts when Mikey spoke.

Mikey:Y/n are you okay?

Y/n:Yes, why are you asking me ?

Mikey:Because you seem quite calm today, did something happen that I should know about?

Y/n:No....

He stopped in one place and parked the bike and then looked at me.

Mikey:Ok that 's enough , what are you hiding from me?

Y/n:It's nothing

Mikey:Your eyes say the opposite, they are all red, it means you cried, who did this to you? I will beat him to death!

Y/n:It's nothing really...

He put his hands on my shoulders.

Mikey:Y/n...then there's something I'd have to tell you...

Y/n:What?

Draken:Finally made up your mind then

Mikey:Draken!

Draken:What? Haven't you told her yet?

Draken and Mikey started arguing while you watched in a blur. Draken's phone started ringing and the two stopped arguing.