Leaving Home

December 1st 1942,

James was getting ready to leave, It has been a whole year since the attack of pearl harbor and now it was his chance to fight. 

However James remembered that he was assigned to defend a base in the U.K.'s country side, although he was disappointed he was glad that at least he was a soldier. 

"Bye Mother, I'll miss you." said James. "Bye, be safe. I want you back here when this war ends." 

"Of course."

"Son lets go." His father said.

After James reaches the ship to leave. He hugged his father and left.

December 2nd 1942,

"Bumblebee, I talked to General Mackson and we are going to meet the president of this country. They will ask us if we will help them fight in their war." Arcee replied.

"Well, I'm not against helping them." Bumblebee said.

"OK good." Arcee said. Just then five men surrounded a man in a suit. "Hello, my name is Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd president of the United States, it is and honor to meet you both."

"Mr president, the honor is mine

"Mr president, the honor is mine. I understand you are at war with other nations." Arcee replied.

"Yes, will you help us?" FDR asked. Arcee looked at Bee then looked back at FDR and responded with, "Yes Mr president, we will help you."