Out Of Normandy

August 18, 1944,\

"Finally we can free my country after 5 years," Madeline said smiling. "And I will be with you every step of the way," James said looking at Paris. "City of love James and Madeline." Robert teased them. "Robert!" James said while Madeline giggled a little.

While they were talking, Jetfire was saying random stuff. "I feel so old, I need an oil bath, where is it, who grabbed my shotgun? Mes blas Bruka(I hate my life in cybertronian)!" 

Arcee was watching Jetfire while shaking her head and smiling. Bee then sat next to Arcee. 

Meanwhile a group of soldiers found Jetfire's shotgun and started to fiddle around with it, they then broke it, and when Jetfire heard it break he went up to them and yelled, "Get off you maggots, go back to battalion!" 

"Really, this planet is full of new things to try. I am also glad to have you with me Arcee." Bee said looking at the Eiffel Tower, he then saw the Nazi flag flying on the top of it. 

He instantly felt hatred still not forgiving them for hurting Arcee, "However it is not perfect like our planet but we still can save this one." Bee said determined. 

That's what Arcee loved about Bee, when a goal was needed to be achieved he would give his all.

"Alright everyone tomorrow we liberate Paris, however just because we are here does not mean the enemy will just give up. They will give it their all to protect this city, so we all must give it our all. Failure is not an option." Officer Harris told them all.

James then spoke, "Never heard of the word sir." Madeline smiled happily after 5 years of suffering under German occupation. Later that night everyone was starting to rest, "Arcee can you promise me something?" James asked Arcee.

"Sure, what is it, James," Arcee answered. "Can you protect Madeline, I am just worried about her getting hurt," James asked her once again. "I promise James, I will protect her at all costs," Arcee promised James, she then yawed and went to sleep.

"Hey, Jetfire do you have a lover," Robert asked Jetfire. "Yes, her name is Windblade. Before my species' civil war, we lived in relative peace, of course, there were problems but we could have worked them out peacefully.

That would sadly never happen as everyone had to choose a side, and I might have broken her heart when I joined the Decepticons." Jetfire answered him sighing.

"I'm sorry about that, but why did you leave to Decepticons?" Robert asked him.

 "I choose to be a Decepticon, at first it was fine however when the war got worse we grew more to hate. Imagine having to live a life of hate, that is not who I am and never will be." Jetfire answered him laying down to rest.