War in Six Months

July 15 1943,

Five days ago, some troops went to Sicily to invade it, however James would have to wait a full year to fight.

 In the meantime he has been sending letters to his parents, James's mother is happy that her son is safe for another year. 

"Hey James." Bumblebee said. "Hey Bumblebee, where is Arcee?" James asked.

"She is with General Mackson." Bumblebee said point to Arcee and General Mackson.

"Oh, well do you know next year we will finally fight." James said to Bee.

"Oh yes, I am tired of training here every day." Bee said with excite meant.

"Same, hey Bee." James ask.

"Yeah." Bee responded.

"Are you and Arcee a thing." James asked.

Bumblebee blushed and yelled, "No we are just friends!"

"OK calm down." James said confused why Bee freaked out.

"Hey Bee, boys." Arcee said to Bumblebee and the soldiers. 

"Hey Arcee." Bee, James, and the rest responded.

"So I assume you all know we will fight next year." Arcee asked them.

"Yeah James told me." Bee replied.

James respond, "Yes, but when do we go."

"Sorry but I can't tell you." Arcee told them.

"Man that sucks." James responded. 

After everyone left both Bee and Arcee sat next to each other.

Arcee then told Bee something, "So next year we will be assigned to a new general, his name is Eisenhower and we are going to liberate France on what is the scheduled date June 5 1945. Please don't tell the others this is classified."

"I promise, my mouth will never speak of this thanks." Bee said holding Arcee hand.

"Thanks Bee."