Paris

August 19 1944,

*Officer Harris was right, the Germans would never really give up right away. But this means the world to Madeline, seeing her home liberated after 5 years of suffering with Allie's help.* James told himself while holding his Thomson. Jetfire then transformed to tank mode while everyone got inside.

Bee and Arcee transformed and rolled to the front lines, up ahead they saw barricades. Bee sped up and smashed the barricade. German troops saw them going through seeing the auto bot symbol on the U.S. flag.

(I made this BTW)

Bumblebee transformed shooting German lines, Arcee followed him

Bumblebee transformed shooting German lines, Arcee followed him. She grabbed a grenade pulling the pin, and throwing it towards the Germans. "Nice throw." Bee complemented her. "Thanks." Arcee responded shooting her pistols.

Jetfire arrived and opened his hatch to let the team out. "Alright stay safe." Jetfire told them while getting his shotgun out. He ran up to both Arcee and Bee who were shooting Germans. "Bee catch!"  Jetfire yelled throwing him a Cyber-Molotov. 

"Hope you like fire!" Arcee yelled while Bee threw it to the Germans. Watching their comrades burn alive, any remaining Germans too scared to fight retreated while German officers were shooting their own troops for retreating.

Jetfire started shooting his shotgun while Arcee waved to the American troops and French resistance fighters to move forward. James started shooting his Thompson, giving covering fire for Robert to move up to his position. Madeline was standing next to James while seeing a German tank. "A Tiger Tank, Forward!" She yelled pointing at the tank.

"Get to cover all of you, go g-aah!" Jetfire gestured to them to get to cover but got shot in the back falling over. "You're too dangerous to live." Jetfire said looking back at the tank in pain, "Kiss this, bitc-BAM!" Bumblebee yelled shooting 5 bullets into the tank hearing a loud explosion from it. "Well done Bee." Arcee said walking up to him with a smile.

"Thanks, Jetfire you OK?" Bee thanked her then asked his friend. "I fine Romeo." Jetfire replied smiling at Bee looking at Arcee for a second. "Shut up." Bee said to his friend turning a little blue on his checks. Arcee smiled to herself knowing he didn't deny it, "So should we keep going." Robert asked. "Yeah let's go." James said holding Madeline's hand pulling her.