ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴄᴋꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Cassie Anderson joins Jenna Ortega in the Met Gala after party

May 1, 2023

Cassie Anderson makes an appearance in the Met Gala night as she attends the Boom Boom Room with friend, Jenna Ortega

Ortega has become a worldwide star after her recent success playing the titular role in Wednesday. Tonight, she walked the Met Gala beige carpet wearing a black and white Victoriana look that resembled the style of her character, Wednesday Addams. The actress dazzled everyone with her chic look and posed together with Elle Fanning.

At the end of the night, she ditched the bolero and large skirt, wearing just the black corset with the sheer white long-sleeved undershirt and bow. The shirt's bottom edges peeked through the bottom of the tight-fitting garment, giving a more casual spin to the look. She also kept several of the look's accessories the same throughout the night, but added a black handbag for the night's festivities.

Fans were surprised to see her walk out the hotel with Cassie Anderson. She wore a long, v-neck black dress that matched perfectly with the monochromatic theme of her co-star. 

Anderson became a known name among horror fans when she appeared in Scream 4 when she was 9 years old. She reprised her role in the franchise 11 years later in Scream (2022).

Sources say that Anderson joined the party as Ortega's plus one and spent the entire night beside the actress, dancing and having fun. Talk about being a great friend! Everyone wants a bestie that pulls up to be their date in one of the biggest events in fashion.

We can't wait to see more of these two wholesome friends as talks about Scream 7 coming soon.

Fans are stunned after spotting Jenna Ortega's lock screen photo

May 8, 2023

Fans were happy to discover who is on the lock screen of Wednesday actress, Jenna Ortega.

The revelation was made when the 20-year-old actress was walking on the red carpet at the Met Gala on May 1st, paying tribute to the iconic late designer, Karl Lagerfeld. A video of the actress holding her phone as she walked and greeted fans was posted on Tiktok. It seems that Ortega forgot to turn off her phone and accidentally showed her lock screen in the video. Fans were quick to pause the video and figure out that the person in the photo was her 'Scream' co-star, Cassie Anderson, who was also her date later that night, the two appearing with matching outfits for the after party.

Anderson, 20, plays Tatum Prescott, the daughter of famous final girl, Sidney Prescott. Tatum first appeared in Scream 4 and opens the reboot, Scream (2022), with Ortega playing her girlfriend, Tara Carpenter.

Ortega called her co-star 'one of her closest friends'. "This girl right here. She helped me be in a better place, honestly.", Ortega said in a Wired interview with Anderson.

Many fans of the young star took to Twitter reacting about the friendship that Ortega and Anderson share.

"Cassie and Jenna are soulmates at this point", someone wrote.

Another fan said: "I won't be surprised if they're a couple. What's the official ship name?"

Ortega has shared once that she would send her voice notes and that Anderson would be quick to send her own, singing songs to her. She describes their union as just feeling 'comfortable' around one another.

But the close pair might be spending less time together these days as Ortega will be busy working on the reboot film, Beetlejuice 2, alongside Winona Ryder. While Anderson is set to start working on another Marvel movie soon and is currently promoting her upcoming film Bottoms, with Rachel Sennott and Ayo Edebiri.