30 Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

August 22, 2023

(this video was recorded before the strike)

Cassie sat on the white chair in front of the camera, a nervous smile on her face. "I wish I did this with Ruby and it would be the BFF test." She said, looking around while rubbing her palms on her legs. "Like the one that Ayo and Rachel did."

"We can do that but it would have to be with Nicholas." One of the staff members suggested, earning a disgusted look from the girl.

Cassie shook her head vigorously. "No, thank you. I'm fine with this." She laughed. "I feel like if I did it with Nick, we'd take longer because we'll end up arguing for most of it."

"Hey guys, I'm Cassie Anderson and today, I'm here with Buzzfeed to answer 30 questions as quickly as possible." She said, smiling widely at the camera. "I'm kinda nervous but let's go!"

What is your favorite song to play on loop?

"Right now, I've been playing Liability by Lorde a lot so maybe that. But I'm also on my reputation era so anything one on that album as well. Call It What You Want, definitely on loop."

Who was the last person you FaceTimed?

"Jenna Ortega." Cassie answered immediately, a happy smile on her face. "She was just asking how I was doing and what I was doing. I told her I was doing this. I promised I'd call after this so it was a short call."

What show are you currently watching?

"Thank you for asking because now I can promote the amazing animated show called The Owl House." She grinned, excitedly waving her hands around as she continued.

"Great story, great characters, really good storytelling, top tier animation, and absolutely perfect fight scenes. What more could you ask for?" She counted with her fingers, looking at the camera with wide eyes "It also has a really good compelling villain and the hero, Luz, goes through a pretty intense arc which is super deep and seeing her struggling to overcome her flaws, it makes me so emotional. I love her, Your Honor. And, if you're cool like me, you'll love the great couples and yes, they're mostly gay. Luz and Amity, or Lumity, they're my absolute children."

She paused for a moment before her eyes lit up. "I managed to convince Jenna to watch it. She's almost done with season 1. She says it's not her style but she can't refuse a good watch. It's really a great show. I can't believe Disney cancelled it. Bring it back! I need the human realm arc and the cute Lumity dates." She pointed at the camera as if scolding Disney.