ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ 6 ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

March 18, 2023

Jenna Ortega, Cassie Anderson & 'Scream 6' Cast Test How Well They Know Each Other

The cast of Scream 6 was seated together in red plastic chairs with Jenna sitting on the far side, next to a Ghostface mask. "Hi, I'm Cassie," Jenna said, starting the introductions.

Everyone caught on immediately with what she wanted to do. "Hey, I'm Melissa," Cassie said.

"Hi, I'm Jenna." Melissa followed.

Then, it was Jasmin. "Hi, I'm Mason." Followed by the real Mason, "Hi, I'm Jasmin Savoy Brown."

Jenna tried not to laugh as she continued greeting. "We are the cast of Scream 6 and we're gonna be testing how well we know each other for Vanity Fair."

"For Vanity Fair." Jasmin echoed.

Jenna was the first one to ask the questions. "The first question is, not Jenna." She said, "What sport did I almost leave acting for?"

"Oh, I just found out about this yesterday," Melissa said, smiling triumphantly.

Mason agreed with her. "Yeah, me too."

"Tap dancing?" Jasmin asked, suddenly.

Cassie furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her. "Where did you get that?"

"I mean, tap is a sport. Is it?" The girl asked in reply.

"It is a sport," Melissa replied. "Dancing is a sport."

"I agree to that," Cassie added.

Jenna smirked. "Says the dancer."

Jasmin continued to look at Melissa for the answers. "But what's... oh, we're trying to beat each other here, so you're not gonna tell me."

"Yeah."

Cassie laughed. "It's called a game." Jasmin stuck her tongue out to the girl.

"I'm not gonna tell you," Melissa told her.

Jasmin turned to her on-screen brother. "What do you think it is?"

Melissa stared at Mason, silently telling him not to say it. "I know what it is."

Cassie and Jenna remained watching at the sides, not bothering to get in the way of their argument. The blonde already knew the answer, so she turned her attention to fixing Jenna's hair instead.

"Where did you get tap dance from?" Mason asked.

Jasmin gestured to the topic of the question. "Look at her."

Jenna looked at her with a slightly offended look, making the girl laugh at her expression just as Melissa joined in on her suggestion. "She's a natural tapper." The oldest girl said.

"Why did you look offended?" Jasmin asked, still laughing. "You look like a tapper."

"No, I think you just got it in the previous guesses," Jenna revealed.

"Oh shit."

Mason spoke up. "If anyone looks like a tapper, it's Cassie."

"Just because I dance, doesn't mean I tap," Cassie remarked.

Melissa decided to cut their ramblings by speeding up the process. "Okay, so I know what the answer is. Do we go?"

Mason and Cassie agreed and they prepared to answer with Jasmin still clueless.