ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀ

JUST IN: Cassie Anderson revealed to have dated Danielle Rose Russell.

It looks like there was a 'wonder'-ful relationship happening on that set.
December 20, 2019

Just after publicly coming out, the High School Musical: The Musical: The Series star faces another issue as an insider reveals the actress' secret relationship with, none other than, her 'Wonder' co-star, Danielle Rose Russell

Anderson starred in the 2017 movie as Via Pullman, the supportive and independent sister while Russell played Via's best friend, Miranda Navas. A few of the viewers had pointed out a slight chemistry between the two friends but now, it seems like they weren't wrong.

The insider reports that the two actress had gotten close while working on the movie and decided to get together towards the end of filming. With that statement, there were a few photos of the couple on what seems like a date that ended with the two kissing. There was another photo of Anderson visiting her girlfriend on the set of The Originals in New Orleans and another photo of Russell on the set of Supergirl in Vancouver. Reports say that the couple ended things after eight months.

The two actresses were quick to address the rumors with a confirmation. Russell was the first to reply with a tweet saying, "I would like to confirm that Cass and I dated. I had hoped that it would be something between the two of us. To do this after she came out makes you an asshole."

The actress deleted her account after that.

A day after, Anderson gave a statement on Instagram. "My expectations were already low but holy shit. Yes, Danielle and I dated. It was years ago, move on. Please respect our privacy. We deserve that, at least."

No other statement was released after that.

Anderson currently stars in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series on Disney+ while Russell plays legendary tribrid, Hope Mikaelson, in the second season of Legacies on The CW.

Twitter

nillie ship captain
@hoeforcassie

fuck the paps!!! srsly what is wrong with u guys LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE

women superior @whore4women 
replying to @hoeforcassie

first the fans and now the media is coming at her. she needs a break fr

cassie's wife (real) @GFcassie
replying to @hoeforcassie

they need to let her breathe, she's just trying to live her life

allie's 2 braincells for nini @ninicutie
replying to @hoeforcassie