7

I woke up with a painful feeling in my chest. It felt like a big weight was there. No texts from Kokichi..? "Fuuuuckkk" I groaned. Putting a hand over my face.

I waited at my locker, I saw Kokichi walk in. He looked so.. tired. I try to put a hand on his arm, "Kokichi-" He pushed my hand away and walked by. I felt my gut wrench, I can't do this.

Shuichi: Please answer me

I sat in my homeroom class, a thousand thoughts racing through my head. I can't!! He probably is so upset. I called him petty.. I was so awful. I just didn't want them to fight, I hated siding with anybody other than him, but he was being unreasonable. But it was for a reason! God- I'm so stupid. I felt myself on the verge of tears, Kaede came up to my desk. "Hi!" She grinned.

"Ah- Oh.. Hey." I gave a weak smile, she looked dissatisfied.

"What happened?" She grunted, sitting down with me.

"Nothing." I looked to the left, putting a palm on my face.

"Well obviously you aren't yourself.. You look really down yknow? Rantaro and Kiibo have been asking me what's going on with you. They are worried." Kaede grabbed my hand, holding it in hers.

My heart was pumping, I made so many people worry. If only they knew what I did to myself.. I wouldn't be able to continue on living- I just would feel too bad. I don't want to make anyone else hurt- I need to be honest..  "I got into a small quarrel with Kokichi... Not really me and him, more him and Kaito-"

"Wait- Kaito?!" Kaede's mouth fell agape.

"What about Kaito?!"

"You don't have any idea what he did to Kokichi?!" Kaede gasped. "He bullied him for monthes, Shuichi!" As she said that I felt my heart break. I can't believe I fell for his lies. Why didn't I believe Kokichi?! He's my boyfriend!! "They used to be friends, but their friendship was nasty... He turned everyone against him for the fun of it, exposed his deepest secrets- He's awful!" Kaede explained, sweat rolling down her face.

"Where did you hear all of this?! No- I-" I felt myself on the verge of breaking down again.. I'm so weak.

"Miu told me everything, She really likes me." Kaede told. That makes a lot of sense.. I should have listened to him!!!

I felt so guilty, What have I done?! And I took it out on myself. I deserved that.. I definitely deserved that.

"I-.. I had no clue." I felt tears prick my eyes. Kaede took me out to the empty hallway, giving me a hug. "I feel terrible, Kaede." I cried, sobbing into her shoulder, "I love him so much and I keep hurting him!"

"It's okay, Shuichi.. If he loves you as much as you love him, he will come around." She pulled out of the hug and gave me a hopeful smile, "And I'm sure he loves you that much. He wouldn't be this upset if he didn't, yknow?"

I felt my heart pump, she was right. I needed to get over myself and find him.

When lunch rolled around I knew I had to find him. I went searching, looking for his little purple haired self. I then spot him, he was walking down a hallway. I ran to him, "Ouma!" I felt a wave of confidence, grabbing his arm. "Please.. Talk to me! I'm sorry." I winced at my words.