𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙚

☾☾☾

jeremiah broke the silence that had taken over the group of teenagers, 

"so this is why you haven't answered any of my phone calls and texts?" the blonde asked his older brother

"jere, jere, did you not hear anything i just said?" conrad scoffed, "we're going to lose this house. mom's house"

"why would your dad sell this house?" belly asked confused

"he's not" conrad sighed, "our aunt julia is."

"susannah's sister?" noa asked making eye contact with her ex boyfriend

"half sister. " he answered the girl before continuing, "apparently, the house belonged to the both of them. and then when mom... well now aunt julia owns the whole thing, so..."

"okay well just call dad and figure something out" jeremiah shook his head, "that's it"

"you think i haven't already done that?" the older fisher brother scoffed, "he says legally the house is hers."

"okay, then he'll buy it." jeremiah continued with his solutions

"he doesn't have the money to buy it!" conrad exclaimed before calming down, "between brown and the medical bills and the-"

"yeah, i know how much the medical bills cost, because i was there" jeremiah stared his older brother down. the tension between the boys was making all four girls present uncomfortable. "how long did you know about this and not tell me?"

"jere, this was all happening so fast." conrad tried to explain, "i was going to tell you after i'd taken care of it."

"and this is you taking care of it?" jeremiah scoffed, "going AWOL, ditching school, not talking to us, not even talking to noa?"

"fuck school!" he boy yelled, his outburst making poppy and cadence chuckle at the boys voice crack, "i don't care!"

"connie, you have to go back or you'll fail your class." jeremiah tried to reason with his brother

"how are you gonna become a doctor if you fail out of college conrad?" belly joined in

"you have no idea what you're talking about." conrad shushed her

"con" noa tried to calm the boy down

"seriously?" jeremiah scoffed again, "we went to brown to check on your ass, noa flew across the fucking country overnight with her sister and best friend."