22| 𝖲𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼 (not pre-edited yet)

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
(not pre-edited yet)

.

.

.

I YAWN AS CHEERS fill my ears, sitting on the chair near the table me and the others sit and watch some friends of ours skate, of course in the now skating zone.

"Let's go Randy!" Jack cheers with the others as I just watch not caring much, but if Jack was happy I wouldn't mind sitting here cheering for a while. When Randy finished his trick our attention turned to Milton, I giggle a bit when I spot him. "You got this Mil!" I cheer, we all cheer for him as Eddie pushes him very slowly while Milton stands on the board.

"What a rush! The wind in my hair, the adrenaline pumping!" Milton exclaims excitedly, though to everyone he only was pushed about a foot in a very slow pace but to him he did amazing so who was I to ruin his spirits.

"Dude, your skatings a joke," Randy exclaims, "it won't be a joke when your teeth are on the floor!" I threaten as I glare at Randy, Jack was quick to push me back down in my seat as he grabs my hand in hopes to reassure me.

"Hey hey the sweet air I caught when I ran over that pebble was no joke!" Milton exclaims as he retorts Randy's comment. "That pebble, was my pinky toe," Eddie says making sure we are all aware of the truth, I giggle at their interactions before turning my attention to Jack.

"Alright Jack, let's see what you can do!" Jerry exclaims moving the attention to him, Jack grins at me as he gives me a quick kiss before grabbing his board. "I got some moves I've been working on," Jack grins as everyone starts to cheer excited to see it, me especially but before he could do anything a family voice rang throughout the mall center.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" It was Joan the malls police officer, everyone groans as she walks towards us, I roll my eyes as I sigh in annoyance. "What do you think you're doing I'll take this!" She says as she snatches Jacks board, my eye twitches in pure annoyance.

"Aww come on Joan's!" Jack exclaims but she doesn't listen, "I'm sorry but I got a job to do...and it's to teach you punks how to shred!" She exclaims ripping her uniform off to reveal a skating outfit. My expression immediately changes from one of annoyance to one with a grin, giggling at the sight.

"This skate rat can grind it like a coffee bean," she brags as she clips on her helmet. With that's she was skating onto a table as she spun around a few times, only to go down onto the chair pushing it down to smoothly slide back off and onto the ground.

Everyone cheers as I look at her empresses and happy she wasn't like the usual cops, "that was sweet! Good thing my boss Mr Peters didn't see that, we call him rat face," she explains as she laughs a bit before turning to a man, "hey rat face...OOOO! Mr Peters! Uh...uhm uh I was just doing a little sting operation that I like to call operation undercover sting operation," she laughs it off. "Anyone caught skateboarding will be banned from this mall!" She exclaims before tossing Jacks board and walking away with rat face-I mean Mr Peters.