18

"I'll have a dry-"

"She is having a glass of wine." Draco interrupts me in the bar, and the man behind the bar stares at us, confused.

"Wine?" He asks me, but I only shake my head; no way I am having a glass of wine at a club. What am I? Sixty?

"No, a dry martini, thank you," the hot man only nods before turning his back towards us, and I can glare at Malfoy.

"What the fuck was that, you whore?"

"That was me stopping you from ending up doing something stupid tonight, but you obviously can't use that small brain of yours." I sigh, rolling my eyes before grabbing the drink and walking away from him. "

Bella-" His voice disappears as I enter the dance floor, people dancing around me, having fun as they get more drunk with time. This is what I need. Even if I have Malfoy around me, the alcohol is a way out.

M A L F O Y

I feel like a brother who is babysitting his little sister. I hate her, I fucking do, but I know her family history. She is unsafe here and doesn't seem to get that herself. Taking the strongest drink, dancing like a fucking whore, wearing a short dress that shows most of her body parts. She's risky, and she knows it. That's how she wants to live. That's how we both want to live, even if I don't want to confess it, Bella is probably the most beautiful girl here tonight, and the hunger in the guys' eyes proves it. Don't get me wrong. I don't have any interest in Bella. Do I think she's hot? Yes. Does she have a body better than any other girl I have been with? Yes. But I wouldn't go there. We're rivals. And before that, we were friends, maybe even family. But it doesn't mean I don't care if anyone messes with her tonight.

My family will kill me if something happens to her. And Bella's parents would kill me for real. They would cut my dick off if something happened to Princess Violet. I would be dead before I walked through the doors. My gaze wanders over the dance floor, trying to find the drunk girl doing everything to annoy me right now. I walk over to the dance floor again with my eyes, put my drink away and walk closer. No sight of her whatsoever. She is gone.

"Mi scusi signore, ha visto ballare una ragazza bionda? aveva una gonna corta e un top verde." The man I asked inspected me with his eyes and then pointed to the bathrooms. My heart beats faster. What the fuck?

"Grazie." I follow where he pointed, bathrooms, but before I can walk into the rooms, I find her against the wall. A guy's hands over her body and tongue down her throat. I stare at them, blood boiling. Not because someone is touching her, but because the guy is older, much older, and his shirt has gone up enough for me to notice the tattoo on his arm. Fuck.

"Moon girl," it doesn't take her long to pull away from the kiss. Her eyes met mine with a confused gaze after I called her by her old nickname.

"What the fuck do you want?" She looked mad. She didn't want me to stop whatever she was doing. However, she doesn't know that who she is doing would wanna kill her if he found out who she was. Which means I can't say her name.

"We need to go," frowns on her face.

"Well then, go? I'm staying." I shake my head. She is drunk. And whatever I do, no matter how mad I am right now. I can't put us in danger.

"You have to listen to me." The guy stands in front of Bella, pushing me away.

"Didn't you hear her? Leave." The guy stares at me with a killer gaze. We need to get away from here.

"She's my girlfriend. Fuck off." Bella's face drops, my heart beats faster, and the guy stares between us in shock.

"Really?" He asks Bella. Bella looks between the two of us before she nods slowly.