44

"Izabella, they are here." My mom's soft voice shouts from downstairs, and I groan, throwing the book away. Let's say I didn't wake up in the best mood, and my migraine did not make it better. I sit up from the bed, closing my eyes, hoping the headache disappears before standing up, feeling dizzy from the pain.

"Fuck," I open the door, light meeting me, and I close my eyes not to get a shock.

"That bad that I am here?" I open my eyes, and Draco's bright smile is right before me.

"Draco?" He frowns, "Did you just wake up?" He stares at the bed, then back at me, and I shake my head, opening the door more for him to walk in. "

Uh, no... I woke up with a migraine this morning, and it just seems to get worse." He nods slowly,

"You forgot we were coming?" I shrug, sitting down on my bed.

"No. Yes, I dont know. My brain is not activated right now." He only chuckles, putting his hand over my forehead.

"What are you doing,"

"Healing your migraine," I stay quiet, fascinated by the fact that he knows how to do this. There is a warm feeling as he whispers something quietly, his hands on my head.

"Better?" I open my eyes with no pain and can see everything better.

"How- how did you know that?" He smiles.

"I want to become a healer," he meets my gaze, me sucking in my lips.

"I didn't know that..." He shrugs, jumping away,

"You never asked." I didn't; the thing is, I dont know much about what he wants to do in the future. It kind of scares me. What if he wants to move far away from here? What if he wants to get married and have a family in the next two months? The thing is, I dont even know how the situation is between us. We have talked all the time since I left Hogwarts three days ago, but not once have we talked about us.

"Izabella? I asked you," I stared at him; he did?

"Oh, uh- What did you ask?"

"Did you get your assignment done? I'm taking it with me to Hogwarts so I can hand it in," I nod, leaning for it under the bed before handing it to him.

"You sure you are handing it in and not just ruining this for me?" He smiles,

"It's a promise."

"Izabella, Draco. Get your asses down here. It's dinner." my mother shouts again, and I smile. The way to ruin something, mother.

"Come on," he reaches for my hand, and I stare at him briefly before allowing him to take mine.

"So... Draco, what are your plans for the future?" My mother asks with a smile as we eat the soup. Draco is sitting right in front of me, smiling as he talks to my mother.

"I want to become a healer. Hopefully, I can get a scholarship since my grades should be good enough." My mother smiles proudly,

"A healer? That's amazing. Bella wanted to be one as a child, but then she found out she had to deal with blood daily." Draco stares at me in shock, and then a smile takes place on his lips.

"I didn't know that,"

"You never asked." He smiles more.

"So... I assume you want children?" The soup I had in my mouth falls over the bowl as I choke on the soup. Everyone's gazes turn to me.

"Sorry- It was hot," my father rolls his eyes but Draco smirks.

"I do." Oh no, we are not talking about this right now.