39

"Bella?" A guy with Ravenclaw clothing comes to me, handing me a book with my name.

"You forgot this in class yesterday." Damn it, bloody Draco making me run away from class the second it ends.

"Oh? Thank you...."

"Sailor," I smile faintly. I have never seen this dude before.

"Oh, thanks, Sailor." He looks nervous.

"So... There is a big welcome back party coming up. Did you want to maybe come with me?" Oh, my heart begins beating faster.

"Oh, like. As a date?" He nods slowly, looking really nervous, and I have no idea what to answer without breaking this poor guy's heart.

"Oh Sailor, look-" I feel someone's hands lean around my waist, pulling me closer to them.

"There you are... Sailor, nice to see you here." Draco's voice is sharp, and I suck in my lips. Oh fuck no.

"Malfoy... Uh- Good to have you back," Draco smirks, holding me closer, his body pressed against mine. Fuck, I wish I didn't like this.

"Thought you would be rid of me? That's why you are flirting with Bella?" Sailor's gaze travels between me and Draco; he looks scared.

"I thought- I didn't, I'm sorry." I smile faintly, Sailor staring at me with apologising eyes.

"Now you know, see you at the next game." Sailor only runs off to his friends, and I sigh.

"The fuck was that?" I turn to face his proud face. He chuckles, clearly proud of what he did.

"You liked how he was flirting with you?" I roll my eyes.

"He was nervous, Draco. I had it under control, dont fucking be an asshole all the time." His smirk disappeared, now looking more serious.

"Wait, you are mad at me?" I snort, how can someone be so fucking stupid.

"You are unbelievable," he tries to grab my arm, but I walk away, noticing the other boy staring at me with a shocked face.

"Bella-" Alec tries, but I only roll my eyes.

"You knew he would do that?" They all stay quiet,

"Bells, he was jealous. Can you blame-"

"Yes, yes I can. It's childish," they all stay silent, Draco walking up to us.

"Izabella-"

"See you in class,"

"What about lunch?" Alec tries, but I just shrug him off. Walking towards the library.

_________
Draco - Bella

Draco
I'm sorry

Bella
okay?

Draco
I shouldn't have embarrassed you like that
It was toxic
I'm sorry

Bella
oh
I didn't expect you actually to know what you were apologising for

Draco
Yeah
I had time to think about it
Since you're not talking to me
I'm sorry
I was wrong
I'm not used to this... I was jealous
I'm sorry

Bella
He gave me my book Draco

Draco
I heard him ask you out

Bella
Did you hear me declining him?
No. You interrupted before I could

Draco
You were going to?