XIV: The Glorious Aegis Resolve & Human Pest Problem

You stared at the announcement demon as he about to call out the winners.

"Now it's time to announce our winners thanks to the ballots count. Our winner is..."

Everyone was antsy with anticipation.
"Going to be revealed in the Grand Hall after the Party."
Everyone deflated their pride and groaned. Soon enough all the students and parents gathered with the Grand Hall, you, on the other hand, got pulled aside by the student council. They gave you a long luxurious dress.

"You must wear this as an upstanding Battler Aegis'

"You must wear this as an upstanding Battler Aegis'. Mark of a true demon."

You put it on gracefully and it suits you well. It snug perfectly in all the right places but still, you couldn't help but smile. You walk out the door. You never felt powerful and proud about your standing. But still scared about presentation. You felt a warm hand press on your back, it's Ameri with her presence you calm down instantly.

 You felt a warm hand press on your back, it's Ameri with her presence you calm down instantly

Ameri was wearing the most outstanding outfit, you've ever seen.
"Looking good." You complimented
"You really think so?" Ameri questioned while blush creep over her face
"Yeah. No doubt about it."
"You look good as well. I never expected anything less from the Battler Aegis'. That's ambition!" Ameri stated
"You're the Battler Aegis' walk out and proudly state your appearance." Ameri said
"You're right. Can you come with me?" You held your hand out
Ameri smiled and take your outstretched hand.
"Now we will now commence the excellent Battler award ceremony!" A student council member announced
"And now who you've been waiting for our official presenter, our beloved president Ameri Azazel! And that's not all! Please cheer for this year Battler Aegis', Miss (Y/n) (L/n)!"

You walk down the green tiled aisle towards the stage. Everyone gushed as the two most beautiful, enchanting demons walked on stage (well a demon and a human). Ameri grabbed the mic and you also grabbed a mic from the stand. You happened to catch a holographic prompt of what to say.

Ameri: "You all did very well. I'm simply thrilled that this year's event has been a major success. That being said let's move over to the awards."

Ameri: "Taking third place, the 'You Did Your Best' award the Succubus Battler. During the Party Eve and Party Day, they used their elegance and appeal to keep the event engaged."