X: Magic Mishap

Azazel Ameri is in the student council office looking at (Y/n)'s pinned personal file.

"The honor student, (Y/n) (L/n), interesting."

-----------------------------------------

You were in your Grandpa's brand new demon horse carriage. As Grandpa gleefully shouted about how safe it is carrying you to school.

"How's it going back there? Enjoying the ride?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. The ride is faster than walking to school every day. Thanks." You said you're standing out now more than ever, you glance at your ring.
(I got a magic ring. It's pretty cool it's like I leveled up in an RPG but it's good camouflage for fitting in. None of the demons seem to notice anything about me and it's stocked up of Grandpa's magic. So things should be fine.) You thought smiling curling your legs sideways lean out the window, it's so peaceful.

You could hear demons flying by singing their school anthem, startling you.

"I wonder if humans are tasty."

"What you still believe in that? They're an urban myth. My dude. No way they exist."

Your body tenses up and little.
(At least they don't suspect a thing about me. But I have to try and not to cause too much attention to myself.) You sank in your seat burying your head in your hands.

You arrived at school when Opera rolled out a red carpet across the school grounds.
"Mistress (Y/n) is here!" Opera announced

(You have gotta be freakin' kidding. This is impossible to not stand out.) You thought

"Right this way." Opera directed bowing down
"You're killing me." You whimpered

You step out of the carriage to be greeted by Azz.
"Oh hey, Azz." You said

"That was the most extravagant entrance ever. Seeing you is enough to make me adore you." Azz's reasoning is too bright, he's gorgeous. Azz got a rude alarm when the rolled-up carpet slammed into his face. It was Clara all bundled up.
"Mornin' (Y/n)-kimi!"

"Good morning, Clara, energetic as always."

Asmodeus got angry for ruining his chance to talk to you. They debate for a bit as Opera tries to retrieve back the rug.
"Here's your bag, darling." Grandpa smothered handing your stuff

"Thanks, Grandpa!"

"She also made the chair-demon carries her bag"

"The honor student is so cool."

You overheard your drawing more attention to yourself by the day.
"Oh and your Grandpa finally went through to getting you this, hellphone. Now you can call me anytime you like. Don't ask me how it works cause I haven't got the foggiest clue. But the main thing is you can call me anytime you want."

"Thank you, see ya later, Grandpa!" You grabbed the phone, and runoff hiding behind your bag.

------------------------------------------

~The Misfit Class~

You were completely sulking about how much attention is drawn to you from the few days, you enrolled here. Kalego was doing roll call going down the list.

(I'm standing out than ever. Is it even possible to not stand for a human? It's pretty rare.)

Kalego called your name 5 times before Azz caught your attention.