V: Hyperactive Clara

------------------------

You stood in front of a cutesy demon. She perks up when she fixated her eyes on you and runs up to your face with a bizarre greeting.

"Hiya! I'm Clara, my right foot's Connor, my left foot, Murf. I have a familiar named Falfal. You won't want some candy, do you?" She asked, giving you candy, as she goes on eagerly and excitedly trying out new things before resuming. You look at the cheerful green head and the piece of demon candy she gave you.
"When you see a pile of stuff in front of you, just want to go kaboom! I just wanna do it again." Clara said enthusiastically before going back to her business, stacking up the vandalized boxes, singing a song as a student council member ran up to scold her. (She's a strange one in a weird good way.) you thought putting her candy in your mouth.

"Azz, who's she?" You asked
"Clara Valac, she's famous for being a tremendous weirdo. She can be majorly clingy and pain, so people try to avoid her." Asmodeus whispered, the member looked at us
"That seems so lonely." You pondered looking at Clara singing
"Your (Y/n) and you must be Asmodeus. You can handle this." He uses his magic and ties you together with rope.
"Oh. Don't forget your textbooks. You wouldn't want that." He floats you away with your textbooks following behind. Azz was shouting about your well-being and Clara was giggling like a child.

You were outside with Clara playing around in the grass.
"Hey, (Y/n)-kimi, Azz-Azz, what games do you want to play?" Clara spoke

"(Y/n)-kimi?" You questioned

"Azz-Azz?" Asmodeus queried

"I got tons of stuff! Spiky ball, Nom-nom book, bloody family member house set!" Clara mumbles on around many games she has in store. "Now's our chance, let's flee." Azz mumbles in your ear, "Huh? But she needs-." You begin as Clara bombarded you in your chest, "Okay! Let's play a family murder house. Azz-Azz, you'll be the young housewife that my husband cheats on me with. Please, (Y/n)-kimi, you'll be the husband and I'm your wife!" She announced, Azz snapped, "That will not be acceptable, I cannot allow such things to happen. (Y/n) is my sweetheart, the everlasting eternal flame, that will never burn out in my heart." Azz confessed with devotion, you were bright red to your face and look away blushing exceptionally, ('Does he even know what he's saying?') You thought as Clara pulled on Azz's shirt, grinning at you two devilishly, "C'mon Azz, let's play, it'll be really fun." You persuaded him

Asmodeus sighed at the sign of his downfall. He soaked up his courage, put on a blue flower accessory on his head, and hang a sign over his neck. In a high voice, Azz played up to his part.

"Will you hurry up and divorce (Y/n)! You're the worst wife ever! I'm going to abandon my older husband I was supposed to marry (Y/n)! We will be much happier together!"

"Hi-yah!" Clara shouted swinging down a great battle-ax down as Azz dodges it in a mere second. "Are you out of your mind!" Azz screamed, "Nothing but a good 'ole lover quarrel to start it off." Clara explained holds the shiny axe.

You look at the abandoned signs, "We need someone to be the dog and grandma." You said Clara took off her slippers, "Connor and Murf could be them. First, say hi." Clara held them up when you greeted them, you could've sworn they were staring back. You sat down around the playing imaginary house as Clara made homemade stew. After that, Asmodeus gave Clara a ride on his back as he crawls, she treated him like a horse.