Chapter XVII: Living in the Netherworld is a Breeze!

Vivid dreams invade you. Everything that happened cross your mind, how you're parents sold you off to a demon.

You wake up after your regularly schedule screeching alarm demon clock. You peer out the demon sky viewed out of your balcony, as another beautiful day is about to begin. You've gotten accustomed to the Netherworld, that weird things is a regular Monday.

"Lady (Y/n), come breakfast is ready!" Opera called to get your demon breakfast feast, you smiled and rush towards your breakfast set up. Opera gave you a plate and you chewed up your demon platter, you were contemplating on everything that happened since coming here.

At first, you were fearful that if anyone discovers your human, they'll have you for dinner. You faced imperial danger at Cutthroat Valley, managed to tame the guardian and befriend her kid, got an indescribable rare ring, became the Battler Aegis, saved the school from a sadistic, psychotic student and performed on stage to prevent angry demons from unleashing their evil cycle and terrorize everyone.

You heard familiar voices, you know all to well. Azz and Clara, your friends calling for you.
"(Y/n), would you like to ride Grandpa's favorite chariot, it would be so fun. Let's go together!" Chibi Grandpa shout after you
Everyone literally flies to school so why not be like them in style.
"Why not? I mean everyone flies so I guess I could ride to school. No use hidding and keeping out of the spotlight now."
"Yippee!" Grandpa called for the calvary

Soon, you, Azz and Clara ride in the carriage to your school where demons are came in using their express wing travel. As soon as the carriage came to a stop Azz and Clara raced out like a bat out of hell. You stare at them confused, they must've planned this before you crossed them at your front door gate.

Soon, you travelled and meet up with Azz and Clara to the misfit class.
"Why the rush this early in the morning?" You asked your two competitive demon friends
"It's nothing to note of importance." Azz said struggling to sit down, and Clara has a bruise but oblivious to her wound
"Something tells me it's more to notice." You said

You and Azz were listening to Kalego as for Clara she's too busy playing with Sabnock's tail.

"Professor Morax will be down for the week due to chronic back pain. Futhermore, Professor Momonoki will be in charge of basic magic. Take note." Kalego announced
"Homeroom is now concluded. Now, get to your first period class. And behave, don't cause trouble for the other students and certainly not the teachers. You are demon spet. Silence. He said harshly

------(Basic Magic Class)------
Professor Momonoki stand in front of class teaching the class about the differences of magic.

"Welcome back to Basic Magic. We'll continue our lesson from pg.66. please open your textbook. Please read the next part, Miss Valac."

Clara exclaimed cheerful as always reading out. "Okay. Chapter 2: Thank Goodness I was Born a Demon."

Everyone else is behind you, some were attentive, others especially the boys were not. Kamui was drawing something, Shax and Jazz were gushing Kuromu's concert.

"Kuromu is the absolute freakin' best!" Shax gushes a bit too loudly
"Her song is #1 on the Demonicon chart." Jazz replied
"Oh yeah. That's devi-cool! I especially love those three forest fairies. I hope they perform soon." Shax exclaimed
"I bought 66 copies immediately." Goemon joined the conversation
"Want snacks?"

"You're too loud back there!" Momonoki scolded and transformed the gossip loud boys into frogs based on their look alike traits.