part three : First meet

Please support and vote for me please..

_____________

" Yeah say " Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who was looking down..
" Actually Mr.jeon we are appointed as your new employee" said jimin as jk nodded " Your names please" asked jungkook " Oh Yeah.. Annyeonghaseyo  , I am park jimin  " Said Jimin" Annyeonghaseyo, I am choi soobin.. " said soobin and now it was taehyung's turn while jk was looking at him with curious eyes as tae lifted his head and said " Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Taehyung your New secretary "

Jk nodded and gave jimbin their work as they left while Taehyung was still there as jk didn't tell him his work..
" Mr.Kim please go on the 4th floor and get me the files of Editing department.. " Jk said as tae nodded and went to the 4th floor..

" Aish! He looked very rude and cold. I hope he won't fire me if do anything wrong because it's my First day on planet earth and I don't know even a single thing here" Tae said as he was in the lift and he was the only one in the lift.. He reached the 4th floor and went to department as he knocked on the door he heard a come in as he went inside he saw a lady I her 20s sitting on the chair and her back facing him..

" Excuse me " said taehyung as the girl looked at him.. " Yes? How can I help you? " Said the girl " Ab.. actually I am new here and Mr Jeon said me to bring the files of Editing department" said taehyung " Oh okay.. wait here" the girl went to the desk besides her table and took a bundle of files handing it to taehyung..

" Thank you Ms? " Said taehyung as the girl replied " Jennie, Jennie Kim and your most welcome" Taehyung smiled and left..

After 2 hours.. Tae was working on the files that jk gave him, it was not hard for Taehyung to do that work because he is intelligent.. that's when someone knocked the door of the cabin of jk, yeah he was working in jk's cabin only because he is his secretary.. jk said come in as a girl in black came inside..

" Mr. Jeon I have done the files" said the girl " Thanks Ms. Lisa and yeah you can go to Visit your dad because your work is done " said jk as Lisa smiled and bowed to him after thanking him she left not before giving Taehyung a smile and bowing hin too as tae smiled at her too..

Now it was lunch time, Tae was searching for jimin and Soobin as he bumped into someone " oh I am so sorry" said taehyung " oh hey Taehyung right? " Tae looked up and he saw Jennie , he met before.. " oh, hii Ms. Jennie right? " Asked Taehyung " aish! No need to be formal , call me Jennie only ok? " Said Jennie as tae smiled and nodded

" Well! Jennie , My friends are here so see you later " Tae said as he saw Jimin and soobin coming towards them, Jennie smiled and nodded as she left.. Jimin and soobin came to tae " Wow, You made friends so early huh? " Said jimin " nah jimin - ah it's just that I Wanted some files and met her but yeah you can say we are kinda friends " said taehyung

" Ok ok now let's go and eat, I am very hungry " Pouted soobin as caressed his tummy making vmin chuckle..

Meanwhile, here jungkook was sitting in his cabin that's when he heard a knock " come in " said jk and Yeonjun came inside " Why did you agree? " said Yeonjun and jungkook looked up at him as he sigh and said..

" Yeonie! I never agreed to them , they told your parents that I agreed for the marriage by themselves and how can I even agree? You are like my brother.. I don't know why they just can't understand me " Yeonjun was understanding his every single word..

" What should we do now? " Asked jungkook " I have a idea " Replied yeonjun and jk looked at him with curiosity " Why don't we tell them that we both are dating any other person? " Said Yeonjun " Ok we will say this but what if they ask us to bring them to our houses? " Asked jungkook..

" Then we will keep someone as our boyfriend/ girlfriend for a day "said Yeonjun " Nah! Not possible, you know na nowadays everybody is gold digger, what if they stick with me forever? And blackmail me saying that they will tell my parents the truth" Replied jungkook..

" I don't know anything kook! I will never marry you! " Shouted Yeonjun
" I know yeonjun, I know! You wait till tomorrow.. I will arrange everything" said jungkook while Yeonjun nodded and left the cabin..

Yeonjun was walking in the lobby , that's when he bumped into someone, the person held himself from falling but yeonjun disbalance and he was about to fall but soon he felt a strong arm wrapped around his waist as he opened his eyes the first word came in his mind was..

" FOUND YOU "

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰
__________________________
- TOP TAE
- BOTTOM KOOK
- TOP SOPE
- BOTTOM JIMIN
- TOP NAMJOON
- BOTTOM JIN
- TOP SOOBIN
- BOTTOM YEONJUN