Part two : Journey to planet X earth

Please support and vote for me please...

______________

"Tae? Why did you agree to go that planet? You know that place is worse than hell.." Nancy said as she was scared.. " Nancy! I don't wanna talk about it ,if you don't wanna go then don't go but let me go! " Taehyung replied and left from there..

" Hyung! Will you go to X earth? " Nancy looked at jin.." I- Yes I will go Nancy I can't leave Taehyung alone" replied jin as he left Nancy alone to give her sometime to understand the situation.. " Then I - I will also go " Nancy was scared , she was scared that she might lose her brothers , her brothers might get hurt but still just because she didn't want tae and jin to go alone , she will also go with them..

No one can tell that these three are from hell and they are son of king and queen of hell..They are pure hearted and kind , God alone knows who made them devil's they should be named as ANGELS.. Whatever,right now Taehyung was in his room packing his clothes to go to earth..

Although the guy was afraid of going to earth because of the rumours and His sibling's safety but he don't wanna live in this hell.. on top of that, he believed that we can't judge anything or anyone just by rumours they can be fake also.. that's why tae wanted to confirm if the rumours are true or not..

Meanwhile,here on earth jk arrived at his mansion and was sitting between his parents as he dad spoke.." Jungkook! See I never asked you for anything all you did was your choice,I never told you to handle the company,make money do that do this nothing but.. today I want you to fulfill my one wish!! " Jungkook looked at him in confusion..

" Please marry Yeonjun! " Spoke Mr.jeon after 2 minutes of silence and it was the 3 horrible words, Like how can his dad, HIS DAD ask him to marry his own best friend not even best friend but his brother.. " DAD! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY!??" shouted jungkook earning a yell from his mom.. " JUNGKOOK! DON'T RASE YOUR VOICE! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?" Jungkook looked down..

" I- I am not gonna marry Yeonjun, h-he is like-like my own brother and how can I marry him , he even call me his brother" Jungkook said in a low voice but enough for Mr and Mrs Jeon to hear..

Meanwhile, here in hell the packing is all done all the boys and their sister were ready to fly away to the planet earth.. King and Queen were standing there too...They all bowed and flew away after hugging their friends, they traveled at the speed of light and landed on earth.. Jimin, Tae's right hand looked around and read the board hanging on a distance a bit loudly.." Seoul,South Korea" Everyone looked at the board..

" Well! Tae me and soobin already buy a house in Seoul and it's good that we landed here only, They went to their house.. It was easy for them to find it.

" Hyungs! You all please take some rest, I will make some food" Nancy said smiling, " I will help you,I don't wanna rest" jin said as Nancy nodded and the others went to their respective rooms..

Taehyung was staring outside the window looking at the greenery which he have never seen in Hell..he was totally amazed by the beauty of earth ,it was totally opposite of how he is actually been told..

" Wow! I never felt earth to be like this.. I mean according to the stories , this place should be burning of fire all the time and there should be no beauty but it's totally opposite" Said Taehyung looking outside the window at the big tree with shining eyes.. That's when he felt a tap on his shoulder as he looked behind he saw soobin, jin's right hand and his friend..

" What are you looking at tae?" Soobin asked..

" Soobin - ah , don't you think this place is a total opposite of the stories we heared..?" " Yeah,i have also noticed that, what I read in the book and what I am seeing is actually different " sobin said that's when something hit him.." Aish! I was here to tell you something " Said soobin as tae indicated him to speak..

" Jimin-ssi told me that he applied for job in Jeon corporation.. The biggest and Richest company in South korea from the past 19 Years.." Tae looked at him and asked.." Who 's the CEO?"

" Jimin-ssi told me that The CEO's name is JEON JUNGKOOK and he is 24-Year-old.. He joined the company when he was 18 and from then to now he is the CEO.. The company actually have two more branches, which are under His brother's YOONGI AND JHOPE's control.." Soobin said

" Okay! JEON JUNGKOOK right?" Asked tae while soobin nodded..

Next day, Taehyung,jimin and Soobin came to the Jeon corporation building and went to reception.." Umm, Excuse me " Said Taehyung " Yes!" Receptionist looked at him " we are appointed for job here" Said Jimin as receptionist told them to go to The CEO's office

Now , three of them were standing there tae knocked on the door and heared a "Come in" , he never heared such a melodious voice.. They all went inside and saw Jk sitting on the chair as he looked up his eyes met with Taehyung 's deep ocean like eyes while tae was lost I those Eyes who held the whole galaxy..

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰

__________________
- TOP TAE
- BOTTOM KOOK
- TOP SOPE
- BOTTOM JIMIN
- TOP NAMJOON
- BOTTOM JIN
- TOP SOOBIN
- BOTTOM YEONJUN