Part six : " do you perhaps love me"

Please support and vote for me please..

__________________

" Of course,I know " muttered yeonjun as soobin pulled him more closer..

Yeonjun was about to say something, but that's when they heared the sound of lightening that made soobin flinch..
" Oh no" thought yeonjun as he tightly hugged soobin and made him sit on the chair..

He sat on soobin's lap wrapping his Legs around his waist and hands around his neck,as the lightening was still going on and minute by minute, it was getting more louder that made Soobin tight his grip on yeonjun 's t-shirt..

" It's ok, nothing is there to worry , everything is okay" said Yeonjun

" Oh god, what should I do? So,that he couldn't concentrate on the lightenings " thought yeonjun as a idea popped in his head , and without wasting even a minute he attached his lips on soobin 's..

Both of them were kissing slowly and with full smoothness but as the lightening began again, the kiss got wild and wild with every lightening, yeonjun was grabbing soobin's hair..

Here, Taehyung was talking on phone and Jungkook was doing his work but that's when he heard something which I think , he shouldn't have hear..

" Yeah baby, okay.. Make anything, I will eat anything from your hands.." said taehyung smiling on the phone, jungkook gritted his teeth as he looked at Taehyung..

Taehyung was talking to the person Now, jungkook couldn't control he stood up and walked out.. " what does he think of himself? Here,I love him and he-" jk pause for a second

" But he don't even know that I love him " said Jungkook.. " Wait a second, now he is my boyfriend I mean mom ,dad think that so, I can do anything right?" Smirked jungkook

Meanwhile yeonbin were still kissing eachother hungrily.. After sometimes ,they both back away panting heavily " That was good" Said soobin " Yeah Ofcourse,I am Very tasty I know" Answered yeonjun

" Don't do that " said Soobin in a stern voice.. " Why? I will do that" said Yeonjun acting more cute as soobin again smashed their lips together and this time kissing roughly while, yeonjun was trying to match his speed but he couldn't so, he gave up..

After a couple of minutes, soobin back away.. " W-what was that for?" Asked yeonjun " I warned you , but you didn't listen and I couldn't control my self you know.. " Answered soobin..

Meanwhile here, Yoongi was entering inside Jeon corporation to meet jungkook , that's when He bumped into someone, making the files in the persons hand fall down..

" What the- " said jimin " I am so sorry boy, I didn't saw you" said yoongi coldly..jimin nodded and started organising the papers as yoongi too helped him as it was organised, jimin looked up as he met yoongi's eyes..

Jimin quickly looked away blushing and yoongi smirked " T-Thank you " blushed jimin " It's fine mr?" Asked yoongi " Jimin, park jimin" Answered jimin..

Yoongi nodded and Left while , jimin too went to his work he went in editing department " Jennie? Are you there?" Asked jimin as Jennie came there " oh jimin-ssi what are you doing here?" Asked Jennie " oh yeah , actually mr.jeon gave me these papers and told me to give them to you"

Jimin smiled " oh Okay, please keep it here " said Jennie that's when lisa entered inside " Oh hey Lisa" said Jennie while jimin bowed to her as Lisa bowed too...

Jungkook was calling his mom after some rings she picked up the call and said " Yes jungkook?" " Eomma , can I ask you something?" Asked jk " yeah ask?" Said Mrs.jeon " Umm , you and dad along with mr, Mrs choi and Yeonjun go to a trip with me?" Asked jungkook " ofcourse you can" said Mrs.jeon

" And yeah also call soobin and taehyung with you" said mrs.jeon as jk laughed " ok mom, I will" jk cut the call and went to taehyung. " Umm hey Taehyung??" Asked jungkook " Yes mr.jeon say?" Said taehyung..

" Well actually Choi family and Jeon family are going on a trip so, will you join us? Actually mom invited you and soobin " said jungkook " umm mr.jeon actually I-" Tae couldn't even complete when jungkook said..

" It's ok if you can't, mom called you with so much love but if you don't wanna go then" " arey no no it's not like that, I- I will go with you if eomma called us with so much love then ofcourse I will " smiled tae..

" Okay and yeah , I have some rules okay? And you have to follow them..
1. You will call me kookie or with any nickname in person or even infront of people..
2. You have to give me kisses , hugs and cuddle with me okay? When We are in person or even with our family too " said jk

" Okay " nodded tae while jk smiled at him but actually he was smirking at his plan..

Meanwhile here, soobin again kissed yeonjun on cheeks, nose , eyes , forehead and lips.." wait a second - do you perhaps love me??" Asked yeonjun

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰
_____________________
- TOP TAE
- BOTTOM KOOK
- TOP SOPE
- BOTTOM JIMIN
- TOP NAMJOON
- BOTTOM JIN
- TOP SOOBIN
- BOTTOM YEONJUN