Part seventeen : Time to leave

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰________________

________________

Next day, Mr.Chan and Jennie left for America so, Now Taekook, Yoonminseok with Yeonbin were sitting on the couches while there parents went outside for some shopping " So, You are saying that Jimin, Taehyung and Soobin are Devil's and They came from hell?" Jhope asked and Jungkook nodded..

The scared look was replaced by a Frown on jk's face when he heard Jhope laugh " Hyung , I am serious" Jk said " No Kook, You are not serious you are Jungkook" Jhope joked which made jk roll his eyes in annoyance

" Hyung for god sake just listen to me seriously one time" He yelled making jhope silent " Ok fine! I agree to you for a matter of fact now? " Jhope questioned " Hyung! I Love Tae and His father-" Jungkook paused for a second, inhaling a deep breath and exhaling it..

" My father will not accept him, I know he hated humans more than anyone can" Tae explained " That's something to think of.." Suga Finally spoke after taking a couple of minutes to adjust the information he heared from jungkook

" But Hyung I think Tae's father might agree.. Tae is his son, he might show some mercy maybe" Jhope added that's when something hit soobin, That dream he had about King..

" Soobin! Why did I send you here with Jin? For leaving his side and on top of that you are helping a human?"

"Stop all this right now! I am giving you a last chance, if this repeat again,I will make sure to kill you all"

" He will not!" Soobin continued " He will never show any mercy on Taehyung! I know him, He isn't that father who will leave Tae just for the sake of Emotion.. ' emotion ' This word doesn't exist for him, He will not even hesitate to chop off our heads"

" Bruh, You are scaring me" Suga proclaimed " You should be Hyung! But actually you don't have to fear not like you are ever gonna meet him anyway " Soobin added " Maybe I have to for someone " Suga whispered side Eyeing jimin

" Tae aren't we leaving this Monday " Jimin said clearly not questioning but maybe reminding Tae about it and Tae nodded " Yeah jimin-aah we are"
" So we should I think start packing it's Saturday day after tomorrow we have to land there in the morning" Jimin reminded again

His work was to remind Tae everything , he knew Tae might Take Jungkook with him, which is quite a risky for the life of the bunny boy.. He also knew soobin could also take Yeonjun so as a friend more like brother his responsibility was to remind both Taebin about the danger that can occur if Kookjun came with them to Hell..

" Yeah! Soobin?" Tae called out

" Yeah?"

" Prepare everything we are leaving tomorrow to south korea "

" Okay Prince!"

" And jimin"

" Yeah?"

" Do the plans which are needed"

Jimin nodded.. Soobin went to his room to pack his luggage, he put the suitcase on the bed and started folding clothes, keeping them cleanly in his suitcase.. He was putting the clothes in that's when he felt two tiny arms wrapping around his waist and a face snuggle into his shoulders..

" Binnie is going?" A sweet voice occured " Yes Junnie, Binnie is going" Soobin responded turning around
" And what about me?" Yeonjun asked keeping his hands on Soobin's chest
" What about you Junnie?" Soobin asked..

" You are leaving me all alone here, what will I do without you" Yeonjun asked Tears forming in his eyes this sight made soobin's heart tear apart..
" Yeonjun, you are very sweet you will find a very caring partner who will always love you and Take care of you and I will see you from there" Soobin pointed at the sky " After I leave, Have a beautiful and successful life without worrying about anything"

Yeonjun started crying and soobin engulf him in his arms " How will I start a new life with someone else when..When I love you soobin" Yeonjun confessed " What?" Soobin pulled away from the hug with eyes widen " Say that again"

" I love you"

" Once more"

" I love you soobin"

" One more time "

" I LOVE YOU"

Soobin's eyes started shedding tears as he kissed Yeonjun passionately..The kiss was having a sweet, soury taste because of the tears but not the love they held in their eyes..

" I love you too my baby" Soobin confessed too as they both hug eachother again " If you love me than take me with you na soobin" Yeonjun spoke after backing away from the hug..

" No Yeonjun I can't, Even if I want I can't risk your life for the sake of my love" Soobin explained " It's dangerous there"

Here , Taekook were hugging eachother in Tae's bedroom " T..Tae you are leaving kookie?" Jungkook asked " I am sorry Bubba I am really sorry.. I never wanted to but I don't have any other choice left" Tae said, both of them crying there heart out while engulfing eachother knowing that after tomorrow maybe they would never see eachother.. The darkness will engulf them and Destroy there relationship, maybe they were not meant to be together in this life?

They broke the hug and shared a kiss which was full of love and passion, tasting eachother's lips for the last time they can.. " Let me love you for the last time" Tae spoke and soon there clothes were lying on the ground while The room filled with moans, skin slapping.etc.

With Yoonminseok, Both yoonmin were hugging eachother after confessing there love " I will never forget you Baby" Yoongi said " I will also not, You are the best thing that happened to me here" Jimin smiled
" Okay love birds enough, Now I am going to sleep.. Why did you guys even called me here? Wait- did you call me to make fun of me because I am single?" Jhope frown

" Aniyo Hyung, it's just I wanted to spend a last night with you both watching movies and doing party" Jimin added " Ok That's better let's go"

Ok so Now, Namjin I know that my whole concentration was on Taekook and Yeonbin but in this week, Both Namjin came abit close and become quite good friends okay okay, I am not gonna lie they both eventually developed feelings for eachother..

But because Jin knew that this Monday or actually Sunday, he is going to hell and he knew that Namjoon is developing feelings for him " Namjoon, I called you here for a honest confession " Jin continued " I know that you developed feelings for me in this past week but I am not the type to be loved"

" What do you mean Jin? And yeah I love you with all my heart, I thought to confess but I think now that you know there's no back away" Namjoon told " Namjoon see, I am something you cannot ever love.. A devil"

To be continued!

To be continued!

🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯
___________________