Part Nine : Dream or real?

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰

_________________________

Soobin was sleeping in his room that's when he heard Someone Calling him, as he slowly opened his eyes, he saw King of hell standing infront of him Looking all Angry as soobin immediately woke up and sat on the bed.. " K-King?" Soobin Stuttered and bowed to him " Soobin! Why did I send you here with Jin? For leaving his side and on top of that you are helping a human?" Shouted the king as Soobin looked down knowing what the king wants to say..

"You are falling for a human being soobin "

Soobin looked at the king and again looked down.. " Stop all of this right now! I am giving you a last chance, If this repeat again, I will make sure to k*ll you all.. " Said the king his eyes were ranging in fire.. As the king disappeared, soobin woke up with a jerk and saw no one.. He immediately woke up and Went to taehyung who was sleeping peacefully in his room until, Soobin started banging the door noo, he was not even knocking he was banging it like there is no tomorrow and if Taehyung doesn't open the door he will surely d*e.. Taehyung lazily opened the door and saw soobin standing there not standing actually, he was about to faint " Soobin? What are you doing here? At this time?" Said taehyung " T- Taehyung.. Ki-king.. S-stop.." Soobin was panting so heavily that he was not even able to speak, don't take the king of hell easily, he doesn't k*ll you he tort*res you soo badly that I can't even tell you.. " Calm down bro.. Come inside" Tae said and made soobin sit on his bed and gave him some water to drink which soobin drink on one go..
" Yes, Now say" said tae " T- Tae the K-King " Soobin was so terrified that he couldn't even speak properly.. Tae didn't get what he meant to say but he was sure that the thing was related to the king.. " King? " Said taehyung....
" Y- Yeah.. H- he came h-here, and t-told me to stop a-all this, He also w-warned me t-that if this didn't s-stop.. He will k-k*ll all of us.." Stuttered soobin as he somehow made to say it to Tae.." What? When did he say it?" Asked Tae " Just now, he came in my r-room and said it to me and then he disappeared.." Said Soobin as tae started laughing making soobin confuse.." What? Why are you laughing?" Asked soobin " Aish! You idiot.. You were just dreaming, the king didn't showed up" Said Tae as soobin stood up and left..

" I was not dreaming or was I?"

That's what soobin thought at that moment.. But thinking that it was an dream he shrugged it off.. Next day, Yeonjun slowly peeked in soobin's room and saw that he was sleeping..
" How can he manage to look so handsome even while sleeping?" Asked yeonjun going inside soobin's room.. Yeonjun slowly shaked soobin, but that didn't work then yeonjun shake him in a medium way but that also didn't worked, Then he shake him fast that made soobin wake up immediately" Earthquake! Earthquake! Save me-" Soobin was cutted off when yeonjun started laughing as Soobin looked at him with bombastic side eyes while Yeonjun who didn't gave him a f*ck and continued laughing and fall on the floor tears brimming his eyes, because of laughing.. " Shut up!" Shouted soobin as he woke up and went to bathroom while Yeonjun was still laughing holding his stomach..
" Oh gosh! " Yeonjun slowly stood up wiping the tears " He is really something! My cutie" said Yeonjun as he went to soobin's cupboard and took out his clothes.." Hmm , Nah this one's too formal" said Yeonjun making faces " Yeah, this one is perfect" Said yeonjun taking out a pair of blue jeans along with Black t-shirt.." He will look hot " Said Yeonjun that's when he felt two wet arms wrapping around him.. Then someone whispered in his ears with a deep, husky voice..

" I know baby Junnie that I am hot"

Yeonjun flinched but hearing the voice, butterflies started dancing in his stomach.. " S-soobin!" Stuttered yeonjun " Hmm" replied soobin as he kept his chin on yeonjun's shoulder..
Meanwhile here , Slowly slowly Jungkook tip toed in Tae's room and went to his cupboard as he took out a Black jeans along with white shirt and kept it on the bed " Perfect! I am sure he will love it" said jungkook as he went outside.. After a while, Jungkook saw Taehyung coming but his face turned pale when he saw Taehyung wearing a blue jeans with brown shirt.. Tae came him to him and hugged him , jungkook hugged him back as tae slowly back away he noticed the pale face of jungkook as he asked " What happened Mr.bunny? You are looking sad? " Asked Tae.. Jungkook shook his head " Nothing Taehyung" Replied jungkook in a low tone " Now I am damn sure that something happened. Tell me " Requested Tae and after alot of request, jungkook finally told him
" Actually, I kept a pair of black jeans and white shirt on your bed and you didn't wore it " Jungkook said playing with fingers as Tae Chuckled " Ohk.. so, that's why My Mr.bunny is looking so pale.. " Jungkook blushed at the nickname " Actually, I was going to wear those clothes only but you someone put a coffee on my bed and it got spil on the clothes both jeans and shirt.. So, I wear these only and I am so sorry Mr.bunny if I knew that you chose those clothes then , I would have again called you for choosing my clothes " Said Tae holding his both ears with his hands " Okay, I forgive you Mr.Bear" said jungkook
"Mr.bear?"  Asked Tae " Yup, your new nickname " Said jungkook making tae chuckle " Okay Mr.bunny" replied Tae.. Here, Soobin was still hugging yeonjun " Soobin leave me someone will see us " said Yeonjun..
" No one will see us let me be like this.. I am feeling warm " Said Soobin closing his eyes but unfortunately, Soobin was wrong as he said that jimin came inside" Soobin I-" Jimin's eyes widen while both yeonbin flinched.. Soobin hide behind yeonjun.. " Oh I am so sorry you guys can continue " said jimin and left and Yeonjun turn around facing soobin he was about to say something but looking at soobin he couldn't because soobin was looking damn hot his wet hairs, rosy lips and those deep ocean like eyes.. it was too hard for yeonjun to handle this much hotness..

 it was too hard for yeonjun to handle this much hotness

To be continued

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰
______________________________