Part Sixteen : Do you love me?

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰_____________

_____________

" Hyung! See, I am not in the mode of talking to you about this BUT please tell me the reason behind all this" Yeonjun insisted and Tae sighed..
" FINALLY SOMEONE IS READY TO HEAR ME! YOU ARE THE BEST YEONJUN " Tae intentionally shouted abit making jk look at him in anger..

" Hyung, Now will you please tell me?" Yeonjun asked and Tae nodded he was about to speak when Soobin shouted...
" Tae! Get your man" Tae looked at him and soobin winked at him, They both pushed Kookjun towards eachother while catching their partners..

With Yeonbin, Yeonjun fell into Soobin's arm and Soobin smirked..
" What?" Yeonjun asked " What?" Soobin repeated " Stop staring at me with those eyes" Yeonjun added and soobin smirked " Oh is my baby shy?" Soobin teased seeing Yeonjun's face red.. " W..What? No" Yeonjun huffed

" Now whatever just tell me the reason that why did you lie to us and the reason why you didn't tell us" Yeonjun proclaim..He stood up from Soobin's arms looking at his eyes.

With Taekook, Jungkook Put his Hands on Tae's shoulder for support so that he won't fall..They stared at eachother for awhile and Then jk realised their position so he pull his hands back and stood straight..

" Now will you listen to me , if you are in the mood to?" Tae asked in his deep voice which send shiver down jk's spines " S-Speak" jk mentally cursed himself for stuttering but what can even do when Tae's Voice made him Weak and he was scared..

Both Taebin started explaining Kookjun everything who listened to them with full concentration " So you mean that your father kicked you out of HeLl because you helped someone" Yeonjun said in disbelief " Ofcourse" Tae said as both Taekook came to them " You know it's Not Heaven it's HeLL and it's a illegal thing to help someone, even your Family"

Tae put and Stared at Jungkook who was still processing whatever Tae said, It was really unexpected " I know you are unable to accept it but That's the truth" Soobin Said

" So what now?"

" What now?"

" Soobin seriously "

" Aish I can't understand whatever you are saying "

" Ahh! Such a idiot! I mean that now you both are helping us while saving us from marrying someone so now?" Yeonjun questioned making Both Taebin think about what he said..

" T.. That's right , so now what will happen will you d-die?" Jungkook sobbed , Tae hugged him caressing his hairs" No No My bunny nothing will happen to me, I will be there with you forever " Tae said soothingly " Don't ever l-leave me.. I Love You" Jk proclaim without realising what he said just now..

Meanwhile here, Tae was shocked hearing the words " W.What? " Tae asked pulling away from the hug as a consequence jk realised whatever he said " R-repeat it" Tae said cupping his face

" Please repeat baby"

" Tae..I-I"

" Please say"

" Tae actually"

" Do you love me?"

" I..Love You"

Tae pecked jk's forehead while Yeonbin were Smilling at them..
" I love you too baby" Tae confessed with a soft smile..

Yeonjun was Smilling at them when he noticed Soobin was looking At him.." Why are you staring at me?" Yeonjun questioned " Nothing just admiring god's best creation" Soobin added making Yeonjun blush at his statement..

" Shut up! " Yeonjun hit him playfully.. " Okay okay my Honey, Now shall we go home?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded his head, " Tae I think should go home, Eomma and Jennie must be worried for us" Soobin said and Jk nodded his head " Okay!"

Tae And Soobin grab their partners hand and flew across the forest landing abit inside it so that no one can see them..They walked to the resort, entering inside they saw Jennie and Mrs.Jeon waiting there..

They both ran towards them and Mrs.Jeon hugged Taejun tightly " Oh my babies, You both are okay na? Did they hurt you huh? I told your Father that we don't know how they are what if they are bad but He never listens to me.." Mrs.Jeon added

" Eomma, You are right.We should have listened to you not only Sana and Chanyeol even there Mom was with them" Jungkook said and Mrs.Jeon along with Jennie were shocked to hear that

" M..Mom too?" Jennie broke down into tears " I..I am so sorry Taehyung and Yeonjun, I don't know why they are like this" Jennie said joining her hands and Mrs.Jeon patted her head.

" It's okay Jennie.. It's not your fault where are they now?" Mrs.Jeon asked " A.. Actually Mom T..They A-are dead" Jungkook Stuttered making Both Jennie and Mrs.Jeon shout out of " WHATT!" Jk nodded his head and Side eyed both Taebin

" M.Mom, C.. Chanyeol and S.Sana are" Jennie started crying harder as she fell on the floor with a thud which made Everyone come out of their rooms..

" What happened Jennie?" Mr.Chan asked "Sana, Chanyeol and Mom are dead" She said making Mr.chan shock while Taejun told them everything they did..

" I am so sorry Jeon, My family did this with your Son in law and son. I am sorry for that" Mr.Chan apologized.. " Mr.Chan it's okay, why are you apologizing it's your family not you and Jennie " Mr.Jeon said..

" Standing next
To you~"

Hey you! You are again going without voting and commenting..

To be continued!

🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯
________________