Part fifteen : Real identity

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰

Warning 🖐🏻
In this chapter, there are some Taejun and binkook moments and it's brotherly I am not shipping them
_______________

"Yeonjun you shouldn't say like this to someone" Tae said " No Hyung they deserve this.. Now why are you standing there! And if you think you can have me than I am gonna kick you for sure " Yeonjun said again while Tae mentally slapped himself by yeonjun's behaviour " Yeonjun! Enough!" Tae whispered and Yeonjun rolled his eyes..

" Just fucking don't stand there and go from here" The person chuckled " Hm. Looks like my Junnie is not able to recognise me" Taejun widen their eyes " Jungkook?" They whispered not wanting the others to hear them out.. Jungkook came towards them and took out his phone just to see that his battery was dead I mean phone's battery was dead.. " Oh shit! Why now?" Jungkook cursed and struggled to open the ropes suddenly someone showed his light, jk looked up to see..

" Soobin!"

Jungkook hugged him and soobin hugged him , Jk back away and cupped his face " You are okay!" Both of them smiled but there were two persons who were not liking this..

" Enough with the Huggings now come on open the ropes.." yeonjun said rolling his eyes and Tae nodded too " Yeah " He said , Jungkook again started opening the rope thats when they heared footsteps approaching..

" Hyung! We need to go!" Soobin said and both of them left from the window behind the house..

They both sat down and jungkook hugged soobin because he was scared of darkness " It's okay Hyung I know you are scared of darkness" soobin explained and hugged jk back..

Here, Some men came inside the room and opened Taejun's rope, guiding them outside while Tae held yeonjun's hand because yj was scared ofcourse he talks alot but he is also scared..

" Oh welcome, We called you here so that you can stay in the house because what if something happened to you both hmm than how will I touch you" Chanyeol said Smilling at them..

" Don't you dare touch Yeonjun! I will tear you apart" Tae warned " Oh Sana looks like your man is talking too much should I do something?" He asked and Sana nodded, Their men parted Taejun and Chanyeol grabbed Yeonjun's clothes and teared his shirt which made Tae look down..

Suddenly something, hit him hard it was a strange power They look at the door and saw Soobin with red eyes staring at them while jungkook standing behind him jungshook..

" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY YEONJUN!!" Soobin shouted as he came in his devil form.. While yeonjun's eyes widen seeing soobin like that..

 While yeonjun's eyes widen seeing soobin like that

Think that he has black wings..

Tae's eyes also become red and he also transferred into his devil form..

Jungshook was still shocked.. Tae Started taking steps towards Sana who was backing away " You were gonna have me na than have me" He said and Jungkook noticed his voice changed from soft to cold and deep..

Soobin started beating Chanyeol as he grabbed him by neck flying up in the sky breaking the rooftop ,he let go Chanyeol's neck and held him by claws which made blood drop from his neck..

Here , jungkook went to Yeonjun but suddenly someone held both "TAEHYUNG!" Tae looked back to see Mrs.chan standing there with two knives in her hand, pressed against Kookjun's neck.. " LEAVE THEM!" She shouted but suddenly someone held her both hands separating her from Kookjun.. " How dare you!" Soobin shouted as he held her hands and shove the knives in her stomach making Sana's eye widen than soobin throw her on the ground along with Chanyeol, their men already ran away..

" Now you!" Tae pointed at Sana making her scare " I- I a-a-am so-sorry T-ae " She stuttered looking at her feet, Tae harshly grab her chin and dragged her outside the House going to the small one.. He threw Sana on the same chair he was tied to and tied up Sana's hands and feet, put a blindfold on her eyes as well as put a cloth on her mouth "Now suffer here for forever" He smirked grabbing the key and lock of house and went outside..

He locked the door from outside and burned the key than he went to the window and made it as hard as a mountain so that no one could open or break it.. After that both Taebin change into their human looking at Their partners faces..

" What's This?" Jk asked in a cold voice while his face showed no emotion " Jung-gkook see I can explain-" He was cutt off when they heared a slap, Tae stood their helding his cheek which was red now..

Soobin took jungkook's hand and went to the corner " Jungkook Hyung! What's this behaviour? Atleast let him explain his words " Soobin shouted..
" Explain? What's there to explain huh? For god sake soobin , you both are not criminals that I can just forgive you because atleast you would be humans but NO.. Have you seen what you are?!! DEVIL not a ordinary person you both are someone whom people are scared to even watch at" He spoke the word DEVIL louder which grabbed Taejun's attention..

Meanwhile, Here Jimin was sitting on the couch of his room that's when jhope entered after knocking " jimin?" He said as a consequence jimin looked at him with suspicious in his eyes because Jhope was smiling and talking softly to him , like for the first time in his life..

Jimin felt a bit weird seeing jhope like that but he put on a smile and replied to him " Yes?" Jhope signalled him to come outside, Now jimin was feeling scared because who knows what will happen but still he got the courage and he came outside " Let's go" he said walking and jimin followed him..

His breath got normal when he saw it was Yoongi 's room " why did he bought me here? At this time?" Jimin thought and both of them entered the room to see Suga sitting with popcorn and a movie was paused on the screen maybe because he was waiting for Jihope..

" Hyung we are back " He said "Oh you both came , sit down " He said and jimin sat down between Suga as well as jhope.. The movie started and all of them were concentrated.. Suddenly jimin felt two heads on his shoulder and he turn his head a little to see Sope watching the movie and their heads on his shoulder..

 Suddenly jimin felt two heads on his shoulder and he turn his head a little to see Sope watching the movie and their heads on his shoulder

To be continued! ( don't forget to vote and comment)

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰
_________________