Chapter 18 : End

Congratulations Taekookers, We crossed 33+ billion hashtags of Taekook on Tik Tok..

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰
________________

" Jin are you joking?" Namjoon asked
" I know it feels like I am joking but Namjoon trust me, its true.. I am a devil" Jin said " Okay, I trust you But I will still not stop loving you because I loved you jin not your appearance. I don't care if you are a human or devil I will love till my last breath" Namjoon claimed and kissed Jin who kissed him back, the kiss was full of love and passion No tongue included..
After pulling away from the kiss, They both joined there foreheads..

The day of leaving

In the night,The Kim's were standing infront of the place they landed on.. Jungkook, Yeonjun, sope and Namjoon were also present there..

" Kookie, Take care of yourself and I know that I will never come back so, I won't give you false hope just I wanna say that start a new life with your friends and family.. Get married and Just remember me as your dream okay? Forget that I was ever your love" Tae said and jk hugged him..

" I can't Tae, I can't.. I love you and will always do, I will wait for you even in the last moment, I will love you" They both shared a last kiss..

" Yeonie stop crying, you know na I can't see you like this " Soobin said
" Shut up! Why won't I cry when you are asking me to start a new life without you huh? Do you think my love is something that can change in a minute NO! I love you and only you.. I have no life without you" Tears falling from yeonjun's eyes slowly " I still remember the day you bumped into me and the day I asked you to be my fake Boyfriend " Yeonjun smiled..

" Me too, Baby..I will never forget you love" Yeonbin hugged eachother..
Here, Yoonminseok were having a group hug " Hyungggg~" jimin cried
" I will m..miss you" jimin said crying like a baby he is.. " I will miss you too baby mochi, and I will always wait for you to come back to me, if not in this life than the next" Suga assured..

Namjin were just standing admiring eachother, soon it was time for them to leave " Bye Everyone Thank you for loving us" Tae said and bowed his head to everyone while Jk was crying his heart out..

The prince along with their princesse flew up disappearing from their sight..The tears left Yeonjun's eyes and everything went black ,he heared shouting in his surroundings and then everything went dead silence..

In Hell

They all landed their , and there was king and queen standing " Welcome back! I am sad that you didn't bought your lovers with you" King said

" Soobin! I want to say that the dream you had was true not dream.. It was me only and I warned you all but, you didn't listen and now I have to do what I should do!" King exclaimed, He open his palm and a sword appeared

" No please don't " Queen begged infront of king " Do whatever you want we aren't stopping you" Tae said " But before I wanna spent some time with my brothers, Nancy and mom"

" Go ahead " King said " I am giving you 2 minutes " Queen quickly hugged all of them " My babies , why you all fell in love with humans huh? " She said " Eomma" Nancy pulled away and hugged her mother very tightly " I am sorry.." Nancy said as she hugged her brothers, soon some servent came and took Nancy away from their

" Nancy you aren't going to be punished, you didn't love someone.. So, I will show mercy on you" King added " No! Let me die with my brothers! I don't wanna stay here all alone" Nancy put but king ordered the maids to take her so they did..

" Okay enough, 2 minutes are over now.. It's time to leave say bye to this world" King smirked and pulled his sword .. Cutting the necks of the boys.
The bodies layed on the ground with blood everyone remembering their moments with their lovers..

" Burn them" King ordered and They were putted into a tumbler and were Burned..

Yeonjun woke up with a jerk " NOooo" He shouted and everyone came to him running " What happened Yeonjun?" Suga asked cupping his face " Hyung my bunny, Soobin he.." Yeonjun was panting and wasn't able to speak..

A letter came to them and landed on Yeonjun's and Jungkook's face..

The letter

I am sorry oppas, I wasn't able to save your lovers.. I am really sorry, I know it's painful but , I will say the same thing they said ' Move on '

- Nancy

Kookjun fainted.. Suga took the letter and said " They are dead" A year dropped from his eyes..

The stories ended, The love stories are incomplete.. so did they move on? Answer is..

No they didn't, They spent there life with the memories of there lovers..

" Yeonjun.. I will be back just wait for me"

" I will wait for you Binnie"

92 year old man, Remembered his lover's last words before he left taking a look at his Hyungs and at last Yeonjun's sister who was Sitting next to him

" Oppas, find your love in your next life.. I wish that you find them and live your life with no other worries"

A/N : so yeah it's the end.. I am not gonna lie but I am crying my heart is aching ending this beautiful story, which I wrote.. I am emotionally connected to this..My hands are shaking but still I am writing, I am sorry for this ending.. Purple you!

 Purple you!

End! 💜

End! 💜