Part Thirteen : Lost

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰________________

________________

" So, Taehyung and Jungkook? How did you meet?" Mr.chan asked making Taekook Panick " A-Actually he works in my office and We actually had a simple relationship like Tae is So straight forward that when he had feelings for me he confessed and I also liked him so, I agreed " Jk said making a fake story Ofcourse.. " Y-Yeah " Tae agreed with him " And what about you two Yeonjun and soobin?" Yeonjun mentally cursed Mr.Chan for asking this question " Actually I am Taehyung 's brother so, I also work in their office and like Jungkook Hyung said that they had a simple relationship, we didn't had a simple one it was really complicated.. I mean we just bumped into eachother and that's when it started, We somehow always drag into eachother and end up fighting in the end and slowly slowly we realised that we love eachother" Soobin said looking at Yeonjun and God knows why but his story looks like it's real.. " Oh That's good! " Mr.chan said after that Mrs.choi and Mrs.Jeon came out and said to them " Taehyung and soobin where's jimin? We hadn't see him for a while" Asked Mrs.Jeon " Actually he is in his room because he was not feeling well " Tae said making the other two ladies nod their heads..
" You four go and rest in your room" Mrs.jeon said noticing how Sana and Chanyeol were looking at Tae and Yeonjun... " Ok" Jungkook said and they went upstairs...

With Yeonbin
Yeonjun went inside his room and soobin followed him as locked the door, he turned towards yeonjun and back hug him keeping his chin on yeonjun's shoulder " Yeonie?" Soobin said " Hmm" Soobin turned him around and smashed his lips on yeonjun's.. Both of them kissed eachother roughly, soobin trailed down his neck sucking and biting it then to his collarbone and chest.. He again went to his neck sucking it making Yeonjun moan "Ahh~" Soobin understood it's yeonjun's sweet spot as he started to suck and bit it making a hickey there.. " Ah~ Ngh~ S-Soo ahh~ S-soobin" Yeonjun moaned as he held soobin's hair.. Soobin stopped and looked at him, yeonjun was looking fucked although he wasn't.. " I think we should stop there are guests " Soobin said making Yeonjun nod his head in positive as he went to fresh up.. They both laid down the bed cuddling eachother..

Here , Taekook went to their room as they Both sat on the bed and jk put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.. " Tae!" Jk called out and Tae hmmed making jk pout " I wanna go out" Jungkook said " But we just went to beach" Tae said " I know but I wanna go on a date" jk whinned.. " Okay we will go tomorrow okay?" Tae said and jk nodded because he knew that today's Mr.jeon's meeting with Mr.Chan.. Jk pecked Tae's lips and ran to washroom while Tae was in complete shock , he touched his lips in shock..
" He really is something" Tae thought chuckling...

Sana and Chanyeol were making a plan to kidnap Tae and Yeonjun because they knew that tomorrow morning they will be leaving to USA so, they thought to get Tae and Yeonjun with them..Jennie on the other hand, didn't knew anything about their plan but she was sure that something was off while Their Mother Mrs.chan was also with Sana and Chanyeol..

Time skip
So, Right Now Mr.Chan and Mr.Jeon was having a meeting..While Sana and Chanyeol were ready to kidnap Tae and Yeonjun.. This was happening very fastly and it was like they met In the morning and at evening They already planned to kidnap the both males.. " Okay so, Yeonjun is sleeping in his room so we can kidnap him" Sana said and there men went inside yeonjun 's room secretly and fainted him, they took him outside and put inside the car than it was taehyung's turn " My baby is Getting ready" Sana said and there Men went inside Tae's room " Who are you?" He asked "I am your death" They also fainted him and took him with them (A/N : Don't ask me how he fainted when he is a devil)
After sometime, Jungkook came in Tae's room asking if he's ready " Tae? You ready?" Jungkook asked but he didn't get any answer he started searching everywhere but no response from Tae's side, Than he saw a note on Table , he took it and Started reading it..

" I am Taking your Love, your Taehyung away from you, forget about him.. He is mine from now, all MINE and now when you will be reading the note he will be far from you.. In USA

- Chan Sana "

The note slipped from his hands and fell on his knees crying..

Meanwhile here, soobin came inside the room to wake Yeonjun up but he also found the note but it was written something else

"I know what you are founding your oh sorry my yeonjun right? So, don't find him because he is with me all away from you in USA and now he is MINE

- Chan Chanyeol"

Reading this Soobin ran outside the room but he heard someone crying so he went inside Tae's room and saw jungkook crying he went to him as kneel down.. " Jungkook Hyung?" He asked " S-soobin my TAE , Sana took him a-away from me" soobin was shocked" Tae also?" Jungkook looked at him " Also?" " yeah yeonjun is also with Chanyeol, I got a note "

" I will find you..No matter where in the world you are, I will find you and make you Mine"

No matter where in the world you are, I will find you and make you Mine"

To be continued!

🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯
________________