19. Abhimanyu

Fuck , this colour must be banned for her . When I texted her to wear my favorite colour I don't expect she'd be killing me with that . Some motherfuckers gape at her and I suppress my urge for violence. No violence from now on if she doesn't like it . I sigh.

"Seriously she's crazy" devansh barks into my ear about some girl he met, while I look at my love moving her hips on the beat of music. I take a sip from my glass and the cold liquor tickles my throat on the inside.

"What the fuck" he barks again . I look at my right, across the pool is my future brother in Law with kavish solanki .

"Why are they here"

" because they are invited" I speak casually .

"I hate that guy , why would you invite him"

I glare at him" we are not kids Dev , he is the leader of Hunters. He must be called unless you want unnecessary problems with them"

His expressions change from a regular angry to an extra ordinarily, unusually short tempered Dev , as kavish strolls towards kainaat."

His glass cracks on the ground breaking into a hundred thousand pieces.

"Relax , she's engaged to you , where do you think she can go"

"Are you fucking serious right now " he sidesteps me but I grab his arm.

"Don't ruin the party"

" I don't give two shits to your fucking party you dickhead" he grits his teeth and okay now I got no other choice. I wrap my arm around him and squeeze his neck .

"Get your shit together if you want the girl otherwise there is no fucking way that demon is stopping" I literally drag him inside the building and throw him into a room.

"What is your fucking problem and that bitc---"

"DEVANSH !!!! " I curl my hand into a fist . No matter if he's her fiance , I am gonna break his nose if he completes that word. I don't think a punch that breaks few of his teeth would be counted as violence.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry . This shit is making me crazy" he kicks a table and I shut the door . Lock it and walk out .

Folding the sleeves of my jacket, the first thought that comes into my mind is my girl. I look for her around the party through glass doors as I stroll towards them . There she is near the bar . I thought she doesn't drink and I'm right when I see her drinking water . I push the door outside and in the same moment a group of guys stroll by her . Giving her those looks . I bowl my hands into fists . No violence abhimanyu, at least not in front of her. Calm the fuck down .

I exhale and stroll towards her . It is a big fucking challenge to walk by them and not beat the shit out of all of them . I see their faces carefully so that I remember them when I have to beat their asses .

Right now I just want a kiss or something more from a certain girl . I place my elbow on the bar and look into her eyes. Something is off .

She turns and looks at where the boys went and then looks at my face . Something is definitely off and she won't tell me if I ask her now .

She flinches as I move closer. She's scared and I'm not gonna hit anyone to make it worse unless the fuckers did something---

"You want me to kill them? " I keep that poker face on and she shrugs .

"He didn't do that , you must have had a misunderstanding let's go " she grabs my arm as if keeping me from doing something bad .

Okay, next question.

"I will kill him for--- touching you " just a trial , a trick.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to spank me" she mumbles and anger seeps in . The music fades in the background. Fury takes over and I feel as if my veins will burst if I don't let it out right now . Being short tempered has always been my trait but today it's not because of that . I clench my jaw breathing heavily , without another word I turn around and look at the door those dickheads went out through.

"No" she clutches my arm ."no don't abhimanyu please. It wasn't intentional"

I remove her hand and look into her teary eyes .
"I said it already and I repeat ,I will fucking kill them , all of them" and then I'm on my way.

Getting out through the back exit they took . The road is narrow , dark and absolutely nobody is here . I walk further with the tapping of heels behind me .

"Go back crystal"

"No"

"Just go back or---" someone hits my chest . I grab his collars wet with blood . He looks into my eyes with fear . His tongue unable to say anything but I remember him .

When I look forward two more come running towards me . Crystal gasps because behind them is the Satan's Heir . Kiaan Raghuvanshi.