Glued to you like your reflection

ANOTHER. FUCKING. AU. *BREAKS TABLE*

So, *table revives*, this one is a human//magic(paranormal?) au where Wind Archer received a fancy mirror from his adoptive father (Millie) and now has to deal with some dumbass spirit on the other side of it (which would the on the reflection?).
*sips coffee, feet over the table.* To clarify when this chapter takes place, I'll say it is on about enough time for Windy to talk normally with Fire (basically half an year and a bit more so he won't go insane)
Oh yeah and Wiwi's family likes to mess w/ that stuff because connection to Moon's family. So the curse is more like his family rather than the mirror,,,
---

Wind Archer agressively turned off his phone alarm. He hated mornings.

He groaned as he sat up, spending a good time doing nothing, thinking nothing. Head empty.
After he came to terms with his life for another day, he got up and went to do his business on the bathroom. It was pretty messy because he had just woken up and was letting things fall from his hand a lot.
Finishing one thing of his list, he walked out of his bedroom and tried to get to the kitchenette half-blinded. Successfully reaching the holiest area of a house, he just turned on the toaster and threw two slices of bread in it. In hopes of waking up, he walked away to turn on the TV, too, passing by a black blanket hanging in the wall.

"Hh... Robbery, cartoons.."
He decided to leave the TV on a channel that streamed about the paranormal and went back to making the most important meal of the day. He ignored the blanket moving.

He put the toasts in a plate and ate them without much taste. He was having only toasts for what felt like forever, and he swore he would end up throwing up one day (or he just dislikes eating right when he wakes up..) He left the plate to be washed later, going back to his bedroom to get changed. The blanket was still.

Mornings were the same, to the point he did it all in a blur. He packed a shoulder bag with a few notebooks and his pencil case, putting it on.

To finish the boring morning routine, he went over to the black blanket, took a deep breath, and lifted it up from the wall.
Behind the blanket hung a mirror of old yet fancy appearance. Despite it probably being centuries old, it seemed well taken of.
He looked straight at his reflection's eyes, and after a few moments, the serious expression on his reflection distorted into a cheeky smirk and a chuckle was heard. The reflection slowly distorted completely, revealing a burnt figure with messy hair and red eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful.~
The figure leaned himself on the mirror frame, now doing a loving smile.
"Did you sleep well, love?"

"My god.. Stop calling me these names."
He massaged his forehead with his fingers in annoyance.
"You know i am only taking this blanket off out of kindness."

"I know, and this is why i REAAALLY like you for that.~"
The reflection made a heart with his hands, smiling teasingly and giggling.

"Don't you have anything else to do?? Like.. Go torment the neighbor or something."

"I mean.. YOU always say you can't take me where you go because everyone would freak out if I appeared to them..."
He cupped his face with his hands and did puppy eyes for a moment, then changing it to a dead expression right after.
"Or is it an excuse to keep me a prisoner?"

"Uh-huh. Damn right it is."
The archer rolled his eyes and bent down to tie his shoelaces.

"But seriously! It's so boring here! You're out the entire day and when you get home, you barely talk to me!"
Wind heard the figure hitting the mirror.
"Please?? Can't you take me outside just for once??"

"No."

"..........."

Wind Archer stood up, and his reflection was back to normal. He sighed in relief.