Green is not always a forest

Lulu back at it again!! The last chapter was a disaster lolol. That week i was in a silly goofy mood and ended up creating two more fan costumes which will be used today :]
Fire Spirit's Prince of Irradiated Flames
Wind Archer's Celestial Messenger

Celestial Messenger travels to the Dragon's Valley on his mission to verify earthbread's safety. The naive guardian let his guard down, however. Now he is stuck with the Prince of Irradiated Flames, who is more than delighted to see someone who could survive his part of the valley.

———

  Home was so far. And yet, he wasn't sad.

  Long ago, he decided that it was about time he left the paradise to make sure everything was in order. All life mattered, after all.
  Of course, he did not leave that island - his mission - defenseless. A guardian from the Churro village and a small follower of Sugar Swan were given the role of protectors on his absence.
  Maybe he did start to trust others more? The feeling of letting someone else handle something so sacred to him didn't weigh. His past self would have been reflecting on such a choice for his whole travel.
  Not him, though.

  The Celestial Messenger felt the gentle breeze of the afternoon greet him, sitting on a huge rock on the ocean. That day, he would visit one of the places that intrigues him the most, besides it being concerning.
  He observed Dragon's Valley from afar, doing quiet guesses of how that place came to be.
  How did the sky of that land become red, and not the beautiful blue that is found anywhere else? What made that place become so empty, with only fire and insatiable creatures ruling it? Is it called "Dragon's Valley" because it used to nestle said kind, or was there another factor involved?
  Celest was truly a curious being without his mission bothering his mind constantly.

  Taking a last bite of a sandwich one of the cookies he had met packed for him, the archer carefully stood up and brushed off sand from his attire. A pair of sparkly wings appeared from his back with a strong wind and he took off flying.

  He would see if that place was truly so bad.

  The first thing Celest felt was the abrupt change of temperature when he got near Dragon's Valley. Warm winds gave him a warning of not to enter, but that didn’t make him stop.
  The second was when he landed. The rocky, lifeless ground. Oh.. no, that must be rephrased: there was plenty of life, life energy, but it was too aggressive to allow the delicate plants the archer knew to grow.
  And so, we move to the third detail. The overwhelming amount of volcanoes and lava, dry plants doomed to become ashes, smoke...
  Celest covered his nose with his scarf. He probably made a mistake of ignoring the mortals' comments about that place when he himself had never stepped out of his paradise since months ago.

  He was already there, however. He couldn’t back down.

  The archer gradually begun walking, bow held tight in case the tales of dangerous beasts were also true. As he analyzed the environment, the questions from earlier popped up inside his mind, pushing him to go deeper and against his sense of survival.
  Time passed, he explored. Time passed, he questioned.
  Time passed, he found himself hiding on a cave at the colder part of the valley. He seriously couldn't tell what time was it; the red clouds blocking any sight of the sky were quite an annoyance (oh, what a time to regret not getting one of those watches the cookies talk about).
  Celest bandaged his feet for the third time that day. Dragon's Valley made him understand why shoes exist. And yet, it felt like he barely explored the entirety of that land.

  'It's not like i am very fond of this place, at this rate...'
  He thought, sighing quietly.
  'I have attempted to purify the aggressive beings that live here.. I even used healing magic.. There must be something I can do, no?'
  Taking more seconds to regain courage, the light archer finally stepped out and went on with his exploration, but pessimistic about good results.