3.

Everything was so fuzzy as my eyes flashed open. I was on the ground but when I noticed I was in someone's arms I started to panic. I was still wearing the corset, pressing down onto my lungs making the panic even worse.

"It's okay Val. It's Jan" I heard him say.

"I can't breathe" Was all I managed to get out before my eyes started getting hazy again.

Jan was quick to rush behind me and just rip open the corset from the back. As soon it was ripped off I gasped out from finally being able to breathe again. I was on the floor trying to get my breathing steady again as Jan approached me where he tried to take me into his arms but I pushed him away.

"I don't need your help, just leave me alone" I told him. I grabbed the wall for support to get up but the moment I took a step I fell right back to the floor. Without saying a word Jan helped me back on my feet as he leaded me towards the trailer.

I wanted to just push him away and say I could take care of myself but at that moment I had no idea where I even was.

He placed me in the chair I was sitting in earlier getting my makeup done. He took a pizza slice and pushed it towards my mouth. "I'm not hungry Jan" I lied. I was just drooling thinking about that pizza slice but it had way too many calories in it.

"I don't care if you are hungry, you eat now" Jan said, being firm in his words. I went along with it while being fed by Jan. It was a very awkward situation thinking about how he was almost a stranger and here he was feeding me like I was some kind of animal.

We both stayed quiet throughout the whole moment and when I finally got all my strength back I took the pizza myself so I wouldn't have to be a burden to him anymore. "You can leave now" I told him.

"How are you getting home?" He ignored me and asked me this instead.

"Probably calling an Uber or something like that" I shrugged while eating the last piece of pizza.

"I'm taking you home" He announced before getting out of his seat.

"Why the fuck would you want to take me home?" I confusedly asked since he had no business being this nice to me. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Because I want to meet Igor, isn't that obvious?" He joked.

I packed up all my things before changing out of the outfit and leaving the set. I could see that the others were still filming while Jan and I left to go to the parking lot. I took a seat in the passenger side while he drove the car. Jan played some music on the way back where he tried to make small talk but I just wanted to get home and be in the comfort of my own home.

I had just given him the navigation to my home as we drove down my street. "You live here?" He asked to which I nodded. "I actually only live a few streets away" He smiled.

"Cool for you" I coldly said. "Kris actually told me your car wasn't working so maybe I should drive by here and pick you up tomorrow?" He asked.

I was about to tell him no but I wouldn't want what happened yesterday to happen again so I agreed that he could pick me up.

Jan stopped right outside my house and just as I was about to leave he grabbed my hand. "Do I not even get a thank you or something?" he asked me.

"I don't really know how to thank you" I said. "How about you let me meet Igor?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I took a deep breath before letting him into my house.

As usual Igor came running towards me the moment we entered. I was already excited to see the disappointment on Jan's face when he would realise that Igor basically hated everyone else beside me.