7.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" I said out loud.

"What is it?" Maya asked me.

"The girl who said she would look after Igor just cancelled on me" I groaned.

There was no way I would be able to leave Igor alone for a whole week. It was in those moments where I wished I had more friends than Maya just so they could look after him while I was gone.

For a minute I considered bringing him to London but then again he wouldn't be able to go out in the city and get fresh air.

"I have an idea" Maya said with a smirk on her face so it could only be bad. "What is it?" I asked. "Ask Jan to take care of him" she said with excitement in her eyes.

"There is no way I'll do that" I said.

"But you told me how much Igor loves him. I honestly think Igor would love to be at Jan's place since it's not that far away from here either" Maya explained to me.

"I know but I just told him two days ago that he should never contact me again and it would look pretty stupid if I showed up on his doorstep with a cat and ask him to take care of Igor while I'm away" I could already feeling myself getting stressed just thinking about how annoyed Jan must be.

"Remember what we agreed on. You need to start opening your heart for people who want you to be happy. It is a working progress but how about you start with the nice guy who has only shown you kindness so far?" Maya said.

"Fine" I groaned. "I have to return his clothes anyways" I hadn't had the courage to return it yet. I even considered just leaving it on his front door step at one point.

Maya put our luggages in her car since after we would drop Igor off we would be leaving for the airport. I placed Igor in his little box in the backseat so he wouldn't want to jump around in the car as we drove to Jan's house.

I got out of the car with the clothes in my hand and knocked on his door. The more seconds that went by as the door was still closed the more I regretted that I showed up.

The door went up and revealed a half naked girl. She only had a duvet covering her. "What are you doing here?" She asked, giving me the elevator look.

"Uhm...I just needed to.." I was lost for words. I had no idea that Jan actually had a girlfriend.

It weirded me out since when we were shooting the music video it genuinely felt like we had a real connection with each other. It felt as if he genuinely wanted me in that exact moment but I guess he just acts like that around everyone. I mean I wasn't even surprised a guy like him had a girlfriend.

"Who is it?" I heard a man who I could only imagine was Jan yell from the living room.

"I'm sorry I should probably just leave..." I said as I started walking backwards. A man came to the front door but it wasn't Jan, it was a half naked Bojan.

"Oh Valencia, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked but before I could say anything he opened his mouth again."If you want to yell at Jan again, please just leave since he can't keep dealing with your bipolar ass"

He was right but that was the reason why I was there. My back suddenly hit something and when I turned around it was Jan who I had bumped into. "Why are you here Val?" He asked me with no emotion in his face.

The moment Bojan saw him approaching, he and his girl disappeared into the house. Jan had shopping bags in his hands so I supposed he had been out shopping while Bojan apparently had sex in his house.

"I just wanted to..." As his eyes looked down at me I completely forgot the reason why I was here in the first place. I took a deep breath to gather myself again. "I wanted to return your clothes"