15.

It was the time of the night for the premier of the Demoni music video release. We were all gathered on Mark's couch in front of the television. I was seated next to Jan and Bojan against my wish.

"Are we fucking ready?" Mark said with an excited smile. I could tell from the look that he was really proud of this and hoped we others would be too.

I nodded in agreement with the rest of the guys. The music video started with the scene between Jure and I. We looked so carefree just goofing around in that carnival. I genuinely had a lot of fun that day filming.

That day was probably one of the few days I actually enjoyed being on set since usually Aaron would ruin it in some way. Well thinking back he did ruin it in the end and risked the friendship between me and the guys by putting words into my head.

The pov kept switching between all the guys' scenes where we looked happy and in love. The scene with Jan came up and I could feel something bubbling in my stomach from the way he looked at me in the music video. His eyes captured every move I made as his hands roamed my body. It was like I could still feel his hands on my waist from that day.

Will had never looked or touched me the way Jan did that day.

But Will was so sweet and protective over me so I would never even dare to think of another man while I was together with Will.

From the corner of my eye I could feel Jan's gaze on me but I wouldn't let him get the satisfaction of giving him attention. All he would do it fuck it up.

He was the one who ignored me.

He was the one who said we were just friends.

He could go fuck himself for screwing up what we had or what I thought we had. At some point I must realise that I was for sure putting more into it than he was.

Jan placed his hand over mine but I quickly pushed him away. "Don't act like this isn't turning you on seeing how close our bodies were that night" he whispered into my ear purposely letting his breath hit my neck.

"Get the fuck away from me" I shoved him back into the couch before sitting on the other side of Bojan, so I was in between Jure and Bojan. I saw a little smile appear on Bojan's lips as I moved away from Jan like it made him happy to know my dislike for Jan.

Jan had a smug look on his face knowing the way he was affecting me, but still claiming we were only friends. He put so many thoughts in my head but didn't act on them.

The scene came on with Bojan in the hallway. I remembered barely anything of it because of how tight the corset was and maybe due to the fact I hadn't eaten.

"Honestly that shoot was pretty fun," Bojan smiled at me. Let me repeat that. Bojan smiled at me. The man who found it annoying when I was even in the room a week ago now smiled at me. To say I was confused was an understatement.

"It was" I smiled back, hoping that whatever had changed Bojan's opinion on me would stay that way.

The music video continued and it came to the point where I would lean in for a kiss but actually just whisper something in their ear to possess them. Mark had this cool way of editing it so it fitted with the music as the tempo rose. All the special effects added to it made it look so natural.

"This is amazing Mark, you really outdid yourself" I complimented him after the music video had ended. "Thank you Valencia for being a part of this and making it so easy to work with you" Mark smiled. "Let's all give her a little applause"

They all did with big smiles on their faces and for once I actually felt pretty proud over my work. The heat went to my cheeks as I could feel myself blushing. "Alright that's enough" I said and quickly got up from the sofa however I quickly went down again as my mind started to get fuggy.