Chapter 6

We got in Paris yesterday morning. Lately, I haven't been quite amused. I saw the Eiffel Tower and that's about it. I went shopping and bought a new outfit and some makeup. Caitlin went out on boats and mom stayed in the hotel room. I decided to pull out my phone. I had it on silent and needed to see if mom or Caitlin had texted me.

Kyle: I have to quite college.
Kyle: Larissa??
Kyle: HELLO?

Me: sorry, I've been grounded. I got caught texting you and my mom isn't quite too happy with the idea. I'm just gonna lie and say you're my tutor and you were practicing on me for some girl you're in love with.

I put up my phone and ran to the hotel room. I can't let mom know Kyle texted. She'd flip out, basically kill me.
"Hey sweetie, how was your day?" My mom asked as I sat down.
"Um, it was good. Bought some stuff." I said quickly walking to my room. The hotel was one of those with a living room kitchen and bedroom. Mom was staying in the living room, and me and Caitlin had the room.
As I walked into my room I quickly shut and locked the door.
What was going on. Kicked out of college? Wait, why would I get told he couldn't go to college anymore? What does it matter. The only real problem is, mom can NOT find out. No matter what happens. She'd kill us.

**A week later**
Kyle was moved back into his house, and I was over. I told mom he was my tutor and we were friends. So she said I could hang out with him as long as it stayed just friends.
"Larissa! I've missed you!" Kyle said throwing me on the couch.
"Ouch, I missed you too." I said laughing. He helped me back up and hugged me.
"Larissa, me being away made me realize something. I'm inlove with you.
I want to be able to call you mine. So with that being said,
Will you Larissa Brooke Smith, be my girlfriend?"
I felt blood running through my veins, chills on my back, hairs standing up on my neck. I basically felt my stomach drop.
"Kyle, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said hugging him.
He lifted me up and spun me around.
I was now Kyle's girlfriend.