Chapter 10

I stayed the night at the hospital with Mr.Henry. The doctor said family only so we lied and said I was her cousin. We've waited forever for the doctor to come and give us the news. Finally around 3:30am he did.

"Henry and Larissa, I would like to inform you that Aria is in fact alive. We pumped her stomach, during the process we found some bruises. A few look old and one looks brand new." He said.
"I can explain the bruises." I said looking down, tears rolling down my cheek.
The doctor nodded his head,"I'll ask you tomorrow I imagine you're tired. Anyways, Aria's in a deep coma and we aren't expecting her to wake up for a few weeks."
"My poor girl. Well thank you doctor. I'll come to you if we have any further questions." Mr.Henry said.

**The next morning**
I texted my mom and told her what happened. She was incomplete shock. Aria was against self harm and suicide. Ever since her mom had killed herself she would say, "there's no point in harming others just by making yourself feel better. You must consider how others may feel too. Even if it's just a dog or gold fish." We would of never thought of her doing such a thing.

I went home a little after 5pm and decided to take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I had my ringer turned all the way up and put it on the sink incase the hospital called with more news.

I showered a little more quickly then expected. I put on a green tank top with black cheer shorts. I dried my hair and put it in a bun. I checked my phone. I had 8 messages from Kyle and 2 from Mr.Henry. I checked Mr.Henry's first, it could be news about Aria.

Mr.Henry: Hey, the doctor wants to know about the bruises.
Mr.Henry: Come here as soon as possible.

I got my things and ran out the door.

When I got there, the doctor was in Aria's room checking her monitor and stuff.
"Um you wanted my story on the bruises?" I asked walking into the room.
"Ah yes, Larissa is it? Would you explain to me what happened?" He asked.

After about 15 minutes of discussing what would happen they decided to fly Aria to a better caring hospital. A more bigger one with more modern stuff.

Kyle came and got me around 8pm and we went to his house.
"So, how's Aria?"' He asked me.
"Uh, terrible." I said almost on the verge of tears. He grabbed me and kiss my forehead.
"Shh, it's gonna be okay." He said holding me.
I smiled and wiped the tears out of my eyes. For the next three hours we sat there , on the couch in eachothers arm. What more could I ask for?