Chapter 8

Its been about a couple months since I seen Kyle in person. I mean, we text all the time. It's just mom or Caitlin's always home. And I can't go to his place because it's not in the neighborhood. So, we've been blowing up eachother's phones. I'm suppose to see him this weekend for our 3 month anniversary. Mom's going to be at court and Caitlin's going to cheer camp. I've missed him so much.

**The Weekend**
I woke up like usual and told Caitlin goodbye. She was going to be gone for two weeks. Mom was getting ready to go to her court session which was going to last 5 hours.

I walked into my bathroom and straightened my hair. I then put on an American Horror Story t-shirt and light washed shorts. I applied makeup, and put in all my earrings, (I have my ears pierced all the way down). I put on black vans, and walked down stairs.

"Good luck mom. I'm routing for you!" I said as she walked out the door. I waited a good 30 minutes before I rode over to Kyle's.
"Hey princess!" He screamed as I walked in the door. I took off my shoes and hung up my purse. When I turned around he picked me up and spun me around. When he put me down, I looked into the kitchen. There were flowers and chocolates.
"Babe??? What's that?" I asked pointing.
He started to laugh, "I had to by my princess something." He said pulling me to the kitchen. I kissed his lips and hugged him tight.
"I love you."

**A week later**
It was 6am. I had school. I wasn't allowed to miss anymore days, but thank god it was March, so I was almost finished.
I got up and rubbed my eyes. I stumbled into my bathroom and put in the contacts I was recently prescribed. I walked downstairs and grabbed breakfast, I was taking things slow since school didn't start until 8:45.

After I got done eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I then put on a pair of black leggings, with a colored shirts with one shoulder sleeve off. I had on light brown, knee high, low heeled boots. Along with a silver chained necklace with a charm in the shape of a heart.

I curled my hair and pulled back half of it off the top layer. I pinned it in place with lots of bobby pins. I added more volume in it and applied my makeup. I applied my concealer, foundation, powder. And then my light colored brown eye shadow.. I then did my top eyeliner and brung it out into a wing. I then did my bottom eyeliner connecting it to the top and applied mascara. After that I put on a nude colored chapstick.

It was only around 8:10 when I was finished so I decided to lay back down for a little bit. I ended up falling asleep for 15 minutes. It was 8:25. I unplugged all my heat products and turned off my lights. I threw my purse in my car and ran back inside to grab my phone. When I got in my car the clock read 8:30. I only had around 15 minutes to get to school.

I pulled out of the drive way and took the backway. I wasn't about to risk being late. I got to school around 8:42. I literally had 3 minutes to get to class.

I got out of the car and ran. I almost tripped and fell running up the steps, but luckily I didn't. I ran around the corner, and into the classroom and jumped into my seat. 8:44. Luckily, all the stuff I needed was in my purse so I didn't need to go to my locker.

"Class, today we are going to dissect frogs." Mr.Rade said.
My face basically turned green. My stomach dropped.
"Do I have to?" I asked begging for a no.
"Yes, Larissa you must. Jason can be your partner." He said pointing to Jason.
Ugh, Jason was the type of person to NEVER get work done. He would play around and mess everything up. EVERYTHING.......

I decided to just deal with it. If Jason made me fail. I swear, I would kill him. I couldn't fail, not even the most grossest thing ever.