Chapter 2

It was almost 1pm. Me and Kyle were gonna chill And at his place again. He was a sweet guy. Very respectful too.
I threw on my ripped denim shorts and my white shirt that said Vintage, on it. I had on a plaid black and grey flannel shirt. I put on my black flat heeled boots.
I had my hair scrunched and put on my make up.

Everyone was awake, so I asked Kyle to pick me up at the store down the road.
"Mom, I'm gonna go out. I'm not taking my car though." I said walking outside.

I usually walked, places so it wasn't really that unusual. I walked to the store and Kyle was there.
"Hey girl. Ready to go? He asked as I got in the car.
"Hey, yeah I guess".

He lived about 30 minutes away, which wasn't that far. If I was gone a LONG time I would say I met up with Aria and we drove around some or something else. So I wasn't worried.

**An hour later**
We've just got finished with a food fight. I'm covered in tomatoes, chocolate sauce, mustard,ketchup.
It's so fucking nasty, but it was fun.

"Hey Kyle? Can I like use your shower? I can't go home looking like this." I asked.
"Sure, just go upstairs and it's the 2nd door on the left." Kyle said.

I got up to go take a shower,
And I completely forgot my purse, which had all my makeup it it.

Me: EMERGENCY
Kyle: purse?
Me: bring it
Kyle: but
Me: I'll close the curtain
Kyle: but but but
Me: I need it
Kyle: fine. I'll leave it on the sink.

I put my phone on the sink and quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower. I could hear Kyle come in and set my purse down, which was life saving.

After about 30 minutes, I was done showering. I got dressed and put my makeup back on which took another 20. And brushed out my hair and put it in a side ponytail which only took 5.

"I thought you died in there." Kyle said as I walked in the living room.
"Shut up." I said slapping his arm.
Kyle got up and picked me up and threw me on the couch.
"I think not." He said laughing.
I hit him again and started to laugh, "Loser...." I said.
He smiled at me and helped me up.
"What time you need to be home?" He asked me.
"Anytime.. I could basically spend the night if I wanted."
He looked at me and smiled, "Well, you want to?"

I was shocked. Sure, we've been hanging out for a couple weeks, but I wouldn't expect him to ask me to stay the night. "Sure I guess."

**Later that night**

Kyle gave me a shirt to wear and a blanket for the couch.
"Hey, Larissa, you can sleep with me. I know it sounds bad, but I know how uncomfortable the couch is." Kyle said.

I took him up on the offer, the couch was already hurting my back. I climbed in bed and Kyle did to. We stayed apart at first but then he came close and put his arm around me. I didn't think much of it, so I put laid my head on his chest, like they do it the movies. He was playing with my hair and kissing the top of my head which started to put me to sleep.
What did this mean? Did Kyle like me? Or was he just so tired he didn't have a clue what he was doing?

**A few days later**
Kyle's been acting strange. He won't call or text me back. The owner of the tiki bar hasn't seen or heard from him in days. So nobody knows what's going on with him.

I decided to drive over to his house to see if he was sick. When I pulled up his car was gone and all the lights in his house were off. I was given a key, because Kyle said he had issues he needed to work out so if he didn't let me know if he was okay atleast once every hour I would go over.

I opened the door and what I saw shocked me. Everything was exact same. Except it was clean and almost all his clothes and important everyday things were gone. Did he leave and not tell anyone?

At that moment I called him, almost crying.

"Hey. So I went to your place to see if you were okay, and I guess you left. You left without telling anyone so, yeah. Just call or text me whenever.
Bye, Love you."

After I hung up I knew I was crying. I could feel the lump in my throat.. Yes, I know I've only know him for a couple weeks. But he just had this type of personality that made me fall for him, as soon as I laid eyes on him.