Chapter 12

It's been a few days, and Aria still hasn't woken up. She moves slightly every once in a while, but nothing too extreme.

Her dad went back to there house for a couple days to catch up on house bills. So Kyle and I are keeping an eye on her. Making sure she's okay.

Today, we're spending the whole day at the hospital. I have on a pair of black leggings, a black tank top and Kyle's old football jacket. I was swearing black vans and my hair was in a bun, I put on very little makeup. Kyle had on jeans and a blue muscle tee.

Kyle was out, getting us coffee while I was sitting in the waiting room. The doctor had asked me to leave Aria's room so he could take some test.
**An hour Later**
"Larissa, can I talk to you about Aria?" The doctor asked me.

I nervously nodded when he began to spoke, but I interrupted, "Is she okay?"

He nodded his head and smiled, "Based on the test results, you won't have to wait much longer. And the guy who hit her is going to a juvenile center for five months."

I could of screamed, but I played cool.
"Thank you!"

**A week later**

It was 10am. Aria was still in her coma. Her dad was pacing back and forth while Kyle was sitting in the chair and I sat on his lap. All of us were staring at her. Especially me and her father.

A while later, Mr.Henry went to get some water. Which, was unlucky because while he was gone she woke up.

She opened her eyes, and Kyle ran to get the doctor. I looked at her and hugged her.

"Aria I've missed you!" I said in tears.

She was confused, "Who are you?"

I was terrified, "Larissa, your best friend."

She started to smile, "I know who you are, I was just messing with you."

I hugged her once again and then Mr. Henry, Kyle and the doctor entered the room.

"Hi Aria. I've been taking care of you this past, oh month. You had taken some sleeping pills, which put you in a coma." The doctor explained.

"Thank you for taking care of me. When can I go home?" She asked.

The doctor looked down, "Unfortunately Aria, that'll be a while. In a week you'll be discharged from the hospital, but your father has already decided you need help. So we're sending you to a home for teens with depression or who've tried to kill their selves. It only last for a month."

"NO! I demand to go home! I just wanna go home!!" She screamed and cried.

Mr. Henry asked the doctor to leave
"Aria, it's for the best. You've done this before only this time it got worse. You know it's going to happen again."

She rolled her eyes, so I went and laid in bed with her. "Aria. You know it's what's best. As much as I want you to come home, I don't want it to happen again. Please go."

Finally she agreed and fell back asleep. Well everyone fell asleep. It was a long week.