Chapter 9

I haven't seen Aria in a while so I decided to hang out with her for the day.
I was wearing white floral shorts and a pink shear buttoned up top. I flew on some white flats and curled my hair. I had on some makeup.

Aria was wearing a short pink dress with a brown braided belt, with some brown sandals. Her hair was in a side braid and a white floral band in her hair. She had on very light makeup.

We were just chilling, watching some old movies Grease was on it was Aria and my meeting movie. While the movie was playing and You're the one that I want was blasting. The doorbell rang.

Aria got up to open it, when I heard screaming. Not the ahhhh type, but the screaming words at someone type.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I heard Aria yell. I decided to go see what was going on. I walked into the kitchen and looked at who was standing in the door way. It was Aria's ex, Matt. He was the quarter back. The star, but he had a secret. He had bad anger issues.
"NO! Aria I have JUST as right to be here!" He screamed at her.
"MATT GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU ASSWHOLE!!" Aria screamed.
At that moment Matt raised his fist and before I knew it Aria was on the floor crying.
"MATT GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND OFF OF THIS PROPERTY!" I shouted at him. When he saw me, he left. He knew there was a whiteness and he could be brought to court.

Aria stood up and went into her room and locked herself in. I could hear her crying and crying. Luckily there was noting in there she could harm herself with.

I stayed downstairs. I finished watching Grease and planned on staying the night. When Aria's dad got home he said it was fine and that he saw Matt driving up and down the street.
"So,Larissa how's Matt? Does he still let his temper get the best of him?" Her dad asked.
"He came by earlier. Aria yelled at him to leave and he hit her. She's pretty upset hasn't left her room since." I said.
Her dad jumped up and ran upstairs,
"Aria, sweetie? Let me in. Please?" He asked. We waited for an answer,
Silence.
"ARIA!" I yelled hoping she just hadn't heard us. Still no answer. Mr.Henry kicked her door and it flew wide open. Aria was in there lying on the floor next to a bottle of empty pills. She must of grabbed them of the counter when she ran upstairs.
"LARISSA CALL 911 NOW!" He shouted.
I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.
Before we knew it the ambulance had arrived and our life's were going to change.