Chapter 13

It's been five months since Aria finished her depression thing. She hasn't mentioned suicide or self harm since.

Anyways, today makes eight months with Kyle. Caitlin knows, and she's okay with it. Mom knows too. She was mad at first, but now she talks about how jealous she is of us.

I was at Kyle's as always. Laying in bed. I had woken up to the smell of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. When I heard him coming upstairs, I pretended to be asleep.

"Baby girl, it's time to wake up." He said climbing into bed with me.
"Honey,, don't make me eat all the food."
I ignored him, I was too tired. But my plan failed. Kyle pushed me on my back and got on top of me, kissing my neck.
"Okay okay" I said getting up.

I went downstairs and began to eat. I was starving and it looked so good. When I was finished I thanked Kyle and ran upstairs to brush my teeth. I ran back downstairs in a robe since i only had on a shirt and underwear.

"As beautiful as you look, go upstairs and put on the outfit I laid on the bed. And no makeup!" He said.

I dreaded upstairs and looked on the bed. There was a mint green colored binki. With strings hanging form the top piece. I smiled and out it on. Put my hair in a fishtail braid. And went downstairs still in the robe."

Kyle was sitting on the couch so I laid across his lap.
"Babe, happy anniversary" I said looking into his eyes.

He leaned down to kiss me.
"Happy anniversary."

**An hour later**

I was in the car, waiting on Kyle to find his wallet. He already had his phone in the car.

I was just listening to music when his phone started to blow up.

When can I see you again?
I miss you!!
Kyle babeee....

I was pissed so I texted.

Um this is Kyle's girl friend. I don't know who you are, but I suggest you stop.

I send it as soon as Kyle got in the car. When we pulled out of the drive way I was pissed.

"Princess? Are you okay?" Kyle asked rubbing my knee.

I felt angry. So pissed that I could kill him and not even care. "No I'm not okay. Who the hell is calling you babe and misses you?!" I screamed.

He was scared. Nervous mainly, "Larissa, it's not what it seems, I promise."

I was in tears, I was sobbing, "Then what is it Kyle?! Some stupid girl?"

When he saw me crying he pulled over to hug me. I was ready for an answer, I could handle it.

"Larissa, when we first started dating, I was scared or embarrassed to be dating someone who was 16. So, I hooked up with this girl." He said.

I could tell by his voice and his face that he regretted it. I wasn't going to forgive him that easily though.

"Well.. Why is she still texting you?"

"Liss, I broke things off a couple weeks after. I realized it was wrong and that I only loved you. Every month she texts me saying she misses me. I swear I don't like her. I like you, in fact I love you! I wouldn't be in this relationship if I didn't."

And with that, we were the worlds happiest couple.

**Half an hour later**

We we're at the beach. The place where we first met. I was in the water. While Kyle was talking to some guy about buying two surf boards. I already new how to surf though.

He got them. They were both white and when the laid them next to eachother in the right way, they point to eachother saying "He's mine" or "She's mine" in black.

I grabbed mine as soon as I saw it. I fled into the water and swam until I was where all the waves were. I laid on my board and when the wave came, I paddled on my board, slowly standing. I loved surfing. I loved the rush I got from it.

Kyle was new at it. I've been surfing since I was 7. Kyle fell a few times, but he eventually got it after the millionth time. By then it was 7pm, and we had dinner reservations at 8.

**At the house**

Kyle bought me this sleeveless, knee high silver dress. With diamond earrings and necklace to match. I was in the bathroom, putting on my makeup. After I was done, I curled my hair into loose beach waves. I walked out of the bathroom to put on my silver high heels.

I walked downstairs to see Kyle in a tux. He looked so handsome.

"Ready?" I asked smiling at him. He took my hand and gave me a kiss,
"I would be honored to go out with you princess." He said.

The rest of the night was amazing. Something I loved. .. I would do it all again in a heart beat.